Hatred from the start

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Tell me truthfully, you're not from planet earth right?" Jaejoong asked seriously.

Eunmi gasped. "I am but are you?" she asked, her eyes shining. "I thought you didn't seem like you belong in this world!"

Jaejoong gaped at her.

Now he was the one with a problem??!

"Normal people won't be so fair and have such marble smooth skin. And they don't eat humans." Eunmi stated honestly.

Jaejoong stood there, speechless.

"You're a vampire!" Eunmi gasped and pointed at him, as if seeing new light in life.

"Don't use your imagination from reading Twilight on me, alien ahjuma!" Jaejoong snapped, utterly pissed.

"What's Twilight?" Eunmi wondered off to space. "Vampires appear during twilight? HUH! Then why are you here now!"

Jaejoong stared back at her. "Babe." he turned to his girl. "Just get a flavor, eat the ice cream, and let's get out of here. Away from this creature that doesn't even belong to earth."

The girl nodded, afraid now that Jaejoong was angry.

"I'll have strawberry." she said meekly.

Eunmi nodded and went off to work.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "At least she knows when to work. I was thinking she wouldn't even know what to do." he scoffed.

"Don't be mad Oppa!" the girl whined. "I'll just let you destress later at my house? On the bed?" she whispered naughtily.

Jaejoong smiled. "You're one naughty y cat." he poked her nose.

"But I like it." he whispered and blew on her ear. She shivered delightfully.

"Here's your ice cream." Eunmi came out with a bucket.

YES PEOPLE. You didn't see wrongly.

IT'S A FREAKING 15cm RADIUS 40cm TALL BUCKET.

Jaejoong and his girl stared at the bucket, terrified.

"I ordered one serving." the girl whispered.

Eunmi nodded. "I know. This is yours." she took out a small cup of strawberry ice cream. "And this is his." she pointed to the bucket.

"Why so much?" the girl asked, horrified.

"I'm trying to save you from being eaten." Eunmi whispered. "If you stuff him with ice cream he wouldn't want to eat you anymore."

Unfortunately for her, Jaejoong overheard and snapped.

"Yah are you nuts?" he yelled. "Babe just get the ice cream and let's go."

His girl nodded and took the small cup of ice cream, and followed behind him.

Eunmi stared back at them. *Vampires really do act differently.*

"Yah Eunmi what happened why did I hear yelling?" Mr Jung asked, appearing from the resting room.

His gaze fell on the BUCKET of ice cream on the counter and he yelped. "Park Eunmi why is that on the counter? Don't tell me you wanted to give it away?"

Eunmi looked back. "I was trying to save a live from the couple who came to bought ice cream."

Mr Jung stared back speechless. "DID YOU COLLECT MONEY FROM THEM?"

Eunmi's eyes widened.

"MONEY!" she yelped and ran after them.

She passed by the ice cream toppings section and grabbed the cup of cherries. "I forgot to give them the toppings as well!" she muttered and ran after Jaejoong and his girl.

"YAH VAMPIRE GUY!" she yelled, drawing stares from all around her.

Jaejoong heard her voice and shuddered. "Oh my god. Don't tell me that alien fell for me." he muttered.

He took a glance back and saw Eunmi running like a lunatic after him, her curly hair flying in the air.

He shook his head. "Kim Jaejoong, why must you be so freaking good looking?" he mumbled.

Jaejoong took his girlfriend's hand and began running. "We MUST get away from that nightmare!" he told her seriously.

Eunmi saw her targets running away and she panicked.

So she threw the only thing that was on her hands at Jaejoong's head.

Which was the cup of cherries.

*PLOP*

Jaejoong halted, watching the pink cherry buds rolling off his head merrily, and the waterfall of cherry juice flowing like waterfall.

He turned back and glared at Eunmi, who stopped, realising what she has done.

"Ohoh!" she yelped and took a step back.

"YAH ALIEN GIRL!!!" Jaejoong growled and ran towards her.

Eunmi yelped and turned to run, with Jaejoong coming fast after her.

Being Eunmi, she tripped on her shoelaces on her first step and reached out to grab the only available thing to stablize herself.

AKA. KIM JAEJOONG.

Jaejoong's eyes widened as he felt himself being pulled by Eunmi and both of them fell towards the ground.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion and Jaejoong crossed his fingers. PLEASE DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.

Which it did.

Eunmi opened her eyes, only to see the Vampire guy's face directly above hers.

And his lips kissing hers.