Spy

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong chuckled softly as Eunmi swung his hand high and skipped beside him. She just couldn't stay still.

"You're that happy?" he asked, adjusting her bag that almost fell of her shoulders.

"Of course! We made love!" Eunmi giggled to herself dreamily. "Let's make love again!"

Jaejoong raised his brows. "Again?" he chuckled.

Eunmi nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Don't you want to?" she asked worriedly.

Jaejoong pulled her nearer and held her by the waist. "Babo yah! As much as I want to, you need to recuperate from last night. You have no idea how much I want to drill you. If I just let go of all those desires, I don't think you can walk today." he teased.

Eunmi reddened. "Joongie!"

Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You walking okay? I was thinking of piggy back-ing you to school."

Eunmi brightened and nodded furiously. "YES YES YES! Joongie piggy back me please~~~" she pouted.

Jaejoong smiled and bent down. "Get you Alien Ahjuma."

Eunmi squealed and jumped on him. Jaejoong felt all the air in his lungs being knocked out but he held her by the legs firmly.

"GO GO! Let's go to school!" Eunmi pointed and ordered.

Jaejoong smiled. "Yes madam!"

He looked up and saw Eunmi's eyes shining. *The things I do to just see a smile from you Park Eunmi.*

A flash from a camera went unnoticed by Jaejoong as he was absorbed in his girlfriend. The man smirked and clutched the camera.

His job was done.



"Omo Eunmi ah! Are you hurt anywhere?" L.Joe gasped when he saw Jaejoong carrying her to school.

Tons of girls swooned at how muscular Jaejoong was and were shooting daggers at Eunmi, who was enjoying the ride.

"She's alright." Jaejoong let her down. "She's just sore from last night." he winked.

L.Joe gasped. *They did it already?*

Eunmi ran up to L.Joe and tugged at his sleeve happily. "Byunghun Oppa!!! We made love last night!" she exclaimed happily.

The whole school population gasped and gossips started running through out the compound.

"I don't think you should announce it to the whole school Eunmi ah." L.Joe ruffled her hair amusedly.

Jaejoong chuckled at how innocent his girlfriend was. He went up to L.Joe shot him a grateful smile.

"I haven't got the chance to thank you for helping me realize my feelings." he smiled. "Thanks."

L.Joe nodded. "No problem. Treat her well or you'll get it from me." he threatened.

Jaejoong raised his brows. "I thought you have a girlfriend now?" he yelped.

L.Joe nodded. "Yeah. So? If I didn't have a girlfriend you wouldn't be talking so cordially to me? I'm protecting Eunmi as her best friend!"

Jaejoong heaved a sigh of relief. "Yeah yeah. I wouldn't give you chance to beat me up anyway. .. WHERE'S BABE?" he yelped.

He looked round and found her queuing up for a bowl of ox bone soup. He shook his head in amusement and went over.

"Babe! Why did you run off all of a sudden!" he pouted. "You could have told me you wanted to drink ox bone soup! I could have bought for you."

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "You were talking too much with Byunghun Oppa."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "Are you saying I'm annoying? Huh how dare you Park Eunmi! You're going to get it from me! No more Ox Bone soup for you!"

He picked her up bridal style from the queue and ran round the cafeteria.

"PUT ME DOWN JOONGIE!!" she squealed.

"Not before you tell me you love me more than Ox Bone soup!" Jaejoong threatened and swung her round faster.

"I can't lie!" Eunmi shrieked.

"MWORAGO?" Jaejoong placed her down and started tickling her. "Say that again!"

Eunmi laughed hard and clutched her tummy. "Stop it Joongie! Alright I'll say it! I love you more than food!" she laughed and panted.

Jaejoong smiled brightly and circled his arms round her waist. "Just food? How about ox bone soup?"

"More than Ox bone soup!" she giggled as Jaejoong pecked her cheeks.

"They seem to be getting on well." Yunho observed.

"I have a feeling Jaejoong Hyung might well stick with this one for the rest of his life." Junsu grinned.

Changmin nodded. "I like Eunmi Noona. She has good taste in food too!"

"Let's just hope there won't be any obstacles for them." Yoochun bit his lips.