Step 4: Makeover

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong laid on his bed and his fingers grazed his lips. The feeling of Eunmi's lips on his was still fresh in his mind.

"Were all almost lips like that?" he asked no one. "Her lips taste ... Good." he smiled.

Although she did not kiss him back, he still liked the feeling of her soft, plump, luscious lips on his. They tasted sweet and pure, though slightly salty from her tears.

"I wonder what she looks like without her spectacles?" Jaejoong wondered. "She hung her head down the time I never got to see her face.."

Jaejoong sat up and ruffled his hair. "I want to see Park Eunmi without specs!"



Eunmi stepped out of her classroom, expecting to see L.Joe waiting for her, when a blurry figure whisked her off.

"Yah! Where are we going?" she yelped and tried to struggle out of Jaejoong's grip.

Jaejoong stopped and looked back at her. "To make Seunghyun regret not choosing you."

"Eh?" Eunmi yelped as she was pulled away once again.



"Give her a total makeover." Jaejoong ordered and pushed her towards a whole army of stylists.

"Jaejoong sshi?" a stylist came up to him. "Is this your girl? Are you sure?"

"Positive." Jaejoong smirked.

"But she looks nothing like the other girls you've brought." he exclaimed.

"Then make her prettier!" Jaejoong scoffed.

"Get her contacts, nice wearable clothes and please!!!! TAME THAT HORRIFYING AHJUMA HAIR!!" Jaejoong barked.

Eunmi was soon ushered by these gang of people into one torture room after another.



"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Eunmi screamed. She kneeled in front of the army of stylists and begged them, throwing away all her pride.

"Please dont tear it off!" she squeaked.

They looked at each other and nodded. Two went to hold each of her limps. They smiled sinisterly.

"Oh no!" Eunmi closed her eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunmi screamed her head off.

She looked down at her legs and saw two skinny HAIRLESS model looking sticks, with two large stickers full of her hair strewn on the ground.

"I'm so going to get skin cancer." She grumbled.



"What are you doing?" Eunmi grabbed the towel that was wound round her body tightly.

"We have to measure your chest size so that we can find the best suitable bra for you." the stylists explained.

"You can do that will the towel on!" Eunmi yelped.

"But we need to see your shape!" they protested.

"Don't all s look the same?" Eunmi asked and tried to run away.

The army of stylists seemed totally unfazed and went after her. In no time, she was in front of them in her glory, with each of them taking a hideous looking measurement tape and sticking all over her body.



"Jaejoong sshi." the stylist called. "Your girl is ready."

Jaejoong stood up expectantly. "How does she look?" Jaejoong whispered.

"See for yourself." the stylist smirked.

Jaejoong scoffed and fixed his gaze on the curtains. With one sudden SWOOSH, the curtains were pulled aside and out came a beautifully stunning woman that Jaejoong didn't recognize at all.

20101228_37.jpg  

"Park Eunmi?" Jaejoong gasped.

She was stunning. Beautiful. Goddess-like.

She had this aura of innocence around her, a cheeky grin playing on her lips. Her eyes were now fully visible, and they twinkled and shined brighter than the brightest star. Her hot body was now being hinted, leaving more than what Jaejoong would have liked to imagination.

She turned round and gazed at herself in the mirror.

"Woah. This is me?" she gasped.

Jaejoong went behind her and placed his hands on her shoulder.

"This has always been you." he smiled. "But you've just chosen to live in that alien ahjuma shell of yours till now."

Eunmi smiled. However, a slight frown that appeared.

"But don't I look weird?" she asked, suddenly unsure.

Jaejoong spun her round to face him and looked into her eyes.

"You're beautiful." he said sincerely. "And trust my words when it's coming from a Kingka that has seen so many girls."

Eunmi nodded and smiled.

"AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS IN THAT HORRIFYING IMAGE OF YOURS?" he barked. "You wasted so much time!"

It was completed.

KIM JAEJOONG STEP 4 : MAKE HER FEEL BEAUTIFUL