New Romance

Seducing him in 10 steps

L.Joe entered the ice cream cafe and Mi Hye blinked in surprise. "Byunghun sshi!" she exclaimed. "Eunmi unnie isnt here today."

L.Joe cleared his throat awkwardly. "I know.. I.. I just wanted to eat ice cream!" he said lamely. "One choco chip."

Mi Hye nodded, happy that she got to see the handsome guy again. "Here's your order." she smiled.

L.Joe bit his lips. *She actually looks pretty behind her spectacles when she smiles, just as I thought.*

L.Joe bowed and took his cup of ice cream, sitting near the cashier so that he could see Mi Hye.

He watched as Mi Hye greeted the customers with a bright smile. *Lee Mi Hye.*

L.Joe went to the ice cream cafe everyday, timing his visits such that Mi Hye was working alone.

"You're here again Byunghun sshi?" Mi Hye smiled.

L.Joe nodded and smiled warmly. Mi Hye felt her heart doing flips. *He's so good looking.*

"I'll have mango yogurt flavor today." L.Joe said softly.

Mi Hye nodded and went to scoop his ice cream. "You've fallen in love with the ice cream haven't you? Hehe I knew it!" Mi Hye teased.

L.Joe looked at her, not sure if the one he fell for was the ice cream or her.

Just then, a group of guys sauntered into the shop. They saw Mi Hye on shift and they spat in disgust.

"We came to see the pretty shop belle and all we get is a stupid ahjuma?" they scoffed.

Mi Hye bit her lips and tolerated everything, blinking back tears.

L.Joe glared at the guys and stood in front of her. "If you didn't know, the shop belle was also once an ahjuma looking girl like her so if you don't know how to appreciate real beautiful girls please get out." he growled.

The group of guys rolled their eyes. "Stop kidding me. How can the shop belle look like her in the past?" one of them asked.

L.Joe pursed his lips irritably. "If you don't know how to appreciate real inner beauty then don't bother looking for pretty girls. Mi Hye here is just as pretty as Eunmi."

The group of guys laughed. "Don't waste our time here talking to some blind . Let's go guys."

L.Joe clenched his fists tightly and wanted to charge up there to bash them up immediately. Mi Hye held him back and shook her head.

"Don't Byunghun sshi." she persuaded. "You've defended me and that's enough. Don't get involved in this anymore."

L.Joe softened. "I want to get involved."

Mi Hye blinked, confused.

L.Joe took her hand and placed it at his heart. She felt something pounding at a rapid speed against his chest.

She retracted her hand in surprise.

"Byunghun sshi!" she yelped.

L.Joe reddened. "I've always liked Eunmi but even she doesn't make my heart race like this. I've only known you for a week but you've been occupying my thoughts all the time.." he confessed.

Mi Hye felt blood rushing to her face and she tried to keep herself steady and not faint from joy.

L.Joe bit his lips. "If it was possible, I was thinking if we could get to know each other better." he said softly.

Mi Hye smile widely. "Of Course Byunghun Oppa!!!"

L.Joe blinked. "Oppa?"

Mi Hye reddened. "Uh., if you don't want me to call you that I can Chang-"

"No!" L.Joe yelped. "I like it. Call me that."

Mi Hye smiled brightly and pushed her specs.

L.Joe reached out unconciously and took her spectacles off. Mi Hye blinked in confusion.

"You look pretty without these on." he mumbled.

Mi Hye blushed and stared into his eyes. "My heart is racing now." she whispered softly.

L.Joe leaned closer. "Mine too." he muttered.

Both of them closed their eyes and their lips met.