Rage

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong heard a familiar yelp as he shouted. *Eunmi?* his head snapped towards the direction of the voice.

He caught a girl darting her face behind the menu. He furrowed his brows suspiciously.

*She wouldn't do this... Right?*

Jaejoong bit his lips. "Hey girls! So my house after this? marathon?"

The girls blinked in surprise. They stopped their seductive movements and bit their lips nervously.

"Eotteohke? L.Joe didnt tell us what to do if he really wants to do it!" one of them whispered.

Jaejoong gritted his teeth in anger and shot a glance at the supposedly normal customer sitting near him.

She clenched her fist and was fidgeting non stop, and the geeky guy beside her was calming her down.

Jaejoong whipped out his phone and dialed Eunmi's number, number one on speed dial.

IREOHKE HAGO, ITJI MOTHAGO

NAL GASEUM SOGE GEU NAJI ANHEUN IYAGI SUGO ISSEO

FICTION IN FICTION~~~

Eunmi took out her phone and whispered. "Yeomseyo?"

"Errr Eunmi ah..." L.Joe nudged her.

"Yeomseyo can you please speak up?" Eunmi said into the phone.

"Eunmi!" L.Joe whispered urgently.

"HELLO!!" Eunmi shouted into her phone.

"ALIEN AHJUMA!"

Eunmi dropped her phone in shock. She noticed a dark shadow cast around her and she looked up slowly.

Only to see none other than the Vampire ert himself, glaring back at her.

"Omo! Joongie!" Eunmi pretended to be surprised. "You're here too? Hehe he he .."

Jaejoong fumed and grabbed her wrist, yanking her from her seat. He dragged her away from the restaurant, ignoring a the weird gazes thrown at them.

He dragged her outside and slammed her against the wall. "J-J-Joongie.." Eunmi stuttered.

Jaejoong stared back at her with hurt in his eyes. "Park Eunmi! Do you not trust me so much that you had to send those girls to tempt me to see if I'll go astray? Do you think I'll go for those other girls after I've pledged my love for you and even walked round the school in girl clothes because of you?"

Eunmi bit her lips. "I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Sorry?" he smirked. He punched the wall beside her.

His fists started bleeding because of the impact but her didn't care. "Sorry doesnt help when you've already hurt me Park Eunmi!" Jaejoong growled.

He stomped off angrily and went into his car, driving off at top speed.

Eunmi sank to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably. "What have you done Park Eunmi!" she mumbled.



"Joongie.." Eunmi pounded on the door of Jaejoong's house. Lucky for her his parents were overseas, or she would have been thrown out from the beginning.

"Joongie please let me explain!" she yelled. "Please come out! I'm sorry!"

Tears trailed down her cheeks and she sniffed, wiping her tears with her sleeve.

Jaejoong gazed down at her from the second floor, his heart breaking as he watched her looking so broken. "Don't go down Kim Jaejoong. Don't." he muttered.

Eunmi sat down by his door and continued crying her heart out. Every tear that she shed, Jaejoong felt double the pain.

He looked away and bit his lips. "Park Eunmi.. What have you done to me?" he clutched his hair.

"As much as I'm angry with you now, I can't help but want to go down, kiss and hug you like nothing happened." Jaejoong muttered. "Park Eunmi.."