Insecurity

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong took Eunmi to school the next day. L.Joe gave them blessings and went to school himself.

The entire population looked at them enviously when they walked in. A hottie and a babe.

"Hyung! Sister in law!" Changmin waved enthusiastically.

Eunmi looked around. Jaejoong chuckled and led her towards the rest of DBSK. "Sister-in-law means you babe." he tapped her nose.

"Welcome Eunmi sshi!" Yunho smiled warmly. "So this is the girl that captured our player Jaejoong's heart?"

Eunmi blushed and bit her lips. Changmin went to her and guided her to the seat.

"You don't know how grateful I am of you sister-in-law!" Changmin exclaimed. "You saved my baby car!!"

Jaejoong slapped Changmin's hands away from Eunmi's shoulders. "Be grateful all you want. Just don't touch her you monster stomach!" he growled.

Jaejoong turned to Eunmi and smiled. "Babe, I'll get you a drink. Wait for me okay?" he pecked her forehead.

"Don't you guys dare lay a finger on her aright?" he glared.

DBSK raised their hands up innocently.

Eunmi shifted awkwardly in her seat when Jaejoong left. "You two are so cute!" Junsu squealed. "I've never seen Hyung so possessive over a girl before. He really loves you you know."

Eunmi smiled dreamily. "I heard Hyung didn't go Homs yesterday. Is it true?" Yoochun asked interested.

Eunmi nodded. "He stayed over last night."

"So you two already had ?" Yoochun gasped.

Eunmi turned bright red and blinked. "Ugh n-n-not yet..."

The thought hasn't even occurred to her.

"Of course they haven't! Jaejoong Hyung won't treat her like the other s cause he really loves her." Changmin scoffed.

Eunmi bit his lips. "How long does it take for Jaejoong to do it with the other girls after they started dating?" she asked.

DBSK looked at each other. "I don't think we should say. Anyway you are different from the s from before." Junsu shook his head.

"Please tell me.." Eunmi pouted.

DBSK had no tolerance over her puppy eyes at all. "Oh alright." Yunho raised his hands in defeat. "Sometimes it takes a day, the longest is three days. Sometimes they arent girlfriends but just having from the beginning."

Eunmi puffed her cheeks. "I don't think Hyung will make his move so fast though sister-in-law." Changmin said honestly. "He loves you so he'll not rush into things I guess. Don't be too bothered. "

Eunmi nodded. "What were you all talking about?" Jaejoong asked when he came back.

"Here's orange juice babe." he passed her a cup.

"Thank you Jaejoong." Eunmi smiled.

Jaejoong tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and gazed as she drank up fondly.



"Jaejoong Oppa!!" A ty girl called Haeri came running. "Let's go to my house today okay Oppa?" she asked seductively.

Jaejoong shrugged her hand away disgusted. *Why did I even bed her last time?*

"I have a girlfriend already if you didn't know." Jaejoong held up his and Eunmi's entwined hands.

Haeri scoffed. "So? You slept with me even when you had a girlfriend last time Jaejoong Oppa, so whats wrong now?"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "The difference is that I love Eunmi and I didn't love any of you."

Haeri pursed her lips. "You told me you loved me Jaejoong Oppa!"

"That was during you ." Jaejoong growled. "Now move away and don't disturb us."

Jaejoong led Eunmi away gripping her hand tight. "Don't mind her alright? I really love you. Trust me." he searched her eyes.

Eunmi nodded. *He already had so many girls before. What makes me better than them that he chooses me? I don't understand.*