Jaejoong's ripping habit

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi started pouting because she realized that Jaejoong hasn't fallen in love with her. *It's okay park Eunmi! You still have more than 2 months left!*

A slow music started to play and many couples began filling up the dance floor.

"Will you have a dance with me my dear lady?" Seunghyun bowed and put his hand out teasingly.

"Seunghyun!" Bom smacked his hand. "Oh alright." she took his hand, smiling and they proceeded to add into the many couples dancing.

Hyunjoong saw and he went to find his partner. "Don't let me see her dancing with another guy!" he grumbled.

Eunmi looked around uncomfortably. She wasn't used to this sort of thing. "Since I've met Seunghyun already, I think I'll go now." she said.

Jaejoong pulled her back and trapped her in his arms. "Yah! This dance is the highlight of the night! Kim Jaejoong can't just come here and not dance this!"

"But I can't dance." Eunmi notified sadly.

"It all depends on the partner." Jaejoong winked. "Come on. Just trust me."

He led her to the centre of the dance floor. Dancing couples automatically made way for the most glamorous couple of the evening.

Jaejoong put her hands on his shoulder and he placed his on her waist. Eunmi realized that they were standing really close to one another and she took a step back.

Now that they've stood further, it looked like Eunmi was reaching out to strangle Jaejoong and the latter was sneaking into her back pocket trying to steal her wallet.

One word: awkward.

Jaejoong tried to pull her towards him but she wouldn't budge. "Yah! This isn't the way to dance a romantic dance! The girl and guy are supposed to stick together!" he protested. "Come nearer will you?"

Eunmi shook her head and wouldn't move. Jaejoong glared at her and pulled her again. She still wouldn't move.

Jaejoong grew impatient and tugged hard at her dress towards him.

RRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP.

Eunmi gasped as she felt cold air attack her exposed back. Jaejoong's eyes widened. *Damn I tore her dress!*

"Kim Jaejoong!" Eunmi whispered furiously, tears of panic leaking from her eyes. "Eotteohke! There are so many people here!"

"Act natural." Jaejoong whispered and spun her around. He wrapped his arms around her thin waist from the back and pretended to be whispering sweet nothing's to her.

"Pretend you're having a great conversation with me." Jaejoong whispered.

Eunmi nodded and began making big mouth and hand movements. Jaejoong stared at her aghast.

"What the he'll do you think you're doing?" Jaejoong whispered fiercely.

"You told me to pretend I'm having a great conversation." Eunmi snapped. "When I'm having a great conversation with Byunghun Oppa, I talk like this."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Okay whatever. Now take small steps towards the exit, I'll hug you all the way."

Eunmi nodded and began to shuffle towards the exit. Jaejoong smiled at the people who were looking, acting like they were so sweet and loving they could not be separated for a second.

He took a deeper breath than planned and took a whiff of Eunmi's nice smelling hair. His eyes travelled down to her white milky shoulders. Such delicious skin.

His junior got excited at the thought that this delicious skin was now exposed and being pressed against his chest.

*Damn it Kim Jaejoong don't be aroused by her again!* he scolded himself.

They finally got to the exit. Jaejoong looked round and seeing that there wasn't anyone around, he let go of her and took her hand, making a dash for his car.

Once they got inside, Eunmi began yelling at him like there was no tomorrow.

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG!" she screamed. "I told you I didn't want to dance! See what you did to me now! What is your problem! Are all vampires like that?"

Jaejoong covered his eyes and rolled his eyes. "Chill man. I didn't mean to rip your dress! Guess I ripped too many other girl's I got used to it."

"Yah Kim Jaejoong!" she screamed.

"Okay okay! I'll give you my shirt okay?" Jaejoong began ing his shirt, stealing glances at Eunmi to see if she was affected by his gorgeous muscular body or not.

Apparently not.

Eunmi pouted and folded her arms, waiting for his shirt to cover her back. Jaejoong handed it to her, with himself being topless.

*HOW CAN SHE HAVE NO REACTION TO MY BODY????!!!* Jaejoong screamed in his head.