Who are you?!

Seducing him in 10 steps

Day 4

Jaejoong pressed himself behind the wall and perked his ears up.

"Byunghun Oppa. Actually there's something bothering me." Eunmi confessed in a small voice.

Jaejoong smirked behind the wall. *Aha! She's bothered by me! About time Park Eunmi!*

Jaejoong was about to appear from behind the wall when he heard Eunmi's next sentence.

"I think global warming is getting worse in the world." Eunmi stated thoughtfully. "Eotteohke?"

L.Joe chuckled and ruffled her hair amusedly. "Then do your part and not read so many books! You're wasting paper!"

Eunmi pouted. "But I like books."

L.Joe shook his head and laughed. "Then read ebooks then. Aigoo Eunmi ah why are you bothered by something as big as this? As long you do your part it's okay."

Eunmi nodded and walked off with L.Joe.

Jaejoong gaped at them with disbelief evident in his eyes. *What was wrong with that alien ahjuma?*

Day 5

Eunmi bowed to the customers that just left and went to clear their bowls. She smiled slightly, seeing that they left a tip of 1000 won.

Jaejoong peeked in from outside and stuck his face against the glass. "Why hasn't she text me? What's wrong with my flawless plan?" he mumbled.

Jaejoong watched Eunmi until it was time for her to get off work. He followed behind quietly.

Suddenly, Eunmi whipped out her phone and typed a message furiously.

Jaejoong smiled widely and took out his blackberry, waiting for the incoming message additional to the hundreds he had from those girlfriends of his.

Nothing~~~

Eunmi finished typing and smiled. "Lucky I reminded Byunghun Oppa to help me keep a piece of pork rib!"

Jaejoong slapped himself.

Day 6

Jaejoong glared at his blackberry intensely.

It has been five freaking days since he got Eunmi's number. The longest record for a girl to resist the temptation for text him was 1 day and 13 hours 43 minutes. And to think she crawled to his house, begging for his attention.

Jaejoong whipped his phone up and typed in Eunmi's number, that he had already stored in his memory from days of glaring at it. It was the first phone number he had remembered besides his own. He doesn't even remember his parent's number.

"Yeomseyo?" Eunmi picked up.

"Hey." Jaejoong said in his huskily seductive voice. "I called as I promised."

Eunmi frowned on the other end of the line. "You promised? From what I remember nobody promised to call me. I thi k you got the wrong person."

"No I didn't! You're Park Eunmi right?" Jaejoong flustered.

"Yeah." Eunmi nodded. "Then who are you?"

Jaejoong's jaw dropped. "How can you not know? Didn't you save my number he other time?"

Eunmi pursed her lips, pissed. "Of course I didn't save your number or I'll have known who's calling right?"

Jaejoong's jaw dropped even further. "You d-d-didn't save my number?" he asked in disbelief.

Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows. "Isn't it obvious? Just tell me who are you will you? Or I'll just hang up."

"I'm Jaejoong!" Jaejoong yelped. "Kim Jaejoong."

Eunmi's brows raised. "Kim Jaejoong? Why are you calling?"

"To ask you out." Jaejoong said in a low voice. He was hell man pissed.

"I'm not really interested so bye!" Eunmi hung up absent-mindedly like she was rejecting a salesman selling fridges.

Jaejoong stared at his blackberry in shock.

DID SHE JUST REJECT HIM?

On the other hand, Eunmi racked her brains really hard.

"Who's Kim Jaejoong?" she asked no one. "Why does he sound familiar?"

She glanced down at her own formulated 10 step seduction list and her eyes widened.

"Omona! Kim Jaejoong is the guy i was supposed to seduce! How can I forget!" she slapped her forehead.