Who's more important?

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi finished work and sighed happily. She looked back and saw Jaejoong asleep, sitting against the wall.

*Who would have believed this person is the Kim Heir?* she giggled.

Just then, Mi Hye came into the back room.

"Eunmi Unnie I'll-" she stopped short seeing Eunmi gesturing for her to be quiet.

"He's sleeping!" Eunmi mouthed and pointed to Jaejoong.

Mi Hye nodded and smiled. "I'll be going! Bye!" she mouthed.

Eunmi nodded and waved. She turned back and gazed at Jaejoong. Her eyes traced his magnificent features. His skin was indeed like a vampire, smooth and flawless, white and fair. He seemed so perfect that anyone would believe if he said he was not from earth.

Without warning, Eunmi was yanked down from her bent down standing position and she fell against Jaejoong's chest while he trapped her with his arms.

"I'm that good-looking huh?" he smirked.

Eunmi's heart raced. "You were awake?"

Jaejoong smiled. "I was when the other girl came into the room. And I saw you trying not to wake me up. Wow you care so much about me?" he teased.

Eunmi pouted. "No! It's just basic courtesy!" she struggled and tried to pry his tight grip open.

"Don't." Jaejoong held her tighter. "Let's stay like this for a while."

"But..." Eunmi bit her lips.

"A while?" Jaejoong pouted. "Please~~~ Alien Ahjuma~~~"

"A while." Eunmi softened, unable to resist his aegyo. Jaejoong smiled delightfully and pushed her head to rest against his chest. He cuddled her thin waist and rested his chin on her forehead.

"I want to ask you something, you have to answer me truthfully." Jaejoong said out of the blue.

Eunmi looked up curiously with large eyes. "What?"

"Do you still like Seunghyun?" Jaejoong mumbled, biting his lips.

Eunmi smiled and shook her head. "I'm happy he's with Bom unnie. I don't feel that way anymore."

Jaejoong's face lit up. "So me and Seunghyun, who's more important?"

Eunmi hid her face in his chest before mumbling, "you."

Jaejoong's face broke into pure happiness. He hugged her tighter and her hair.

"So I'm more important to you than all the guys in your class too?" Jaejoong probed.

"Well.." Eunmi said slowly. "Maybe not as important as Ricky. He helps me a lot in chemistry!"

Jaejoong poked her forehead. "Yah!"

Eunmi giggled. "Okay okay you're more important."

"That's better!" Jaejoong grinned. He her back and asked the most important question bugging him.

"Then what about me and Byunghun?" he whispered. "Who's more important?"

Eunmi looked down, hesitating.

L.Joe was the one who was with her throughout the years. The one who stood by her for who she really was. The one who offered comfort when everything went wrong.

There was no doubt that L.Joe will continue offering her his broad shoulders when she needs to cry.

No doubt that he will always support her on whatever she does.

No doubt that he will always be her best friend even if she suddenly changes back into her ahjuma self again.

However, she liked Jaejoong's company better.

She knew it. The way his fingers laced with hers made her body tingle with happiness. The way he hugged her made her feel safe and loved.

But how long was this Kim Heir going to be good to her?

He was the Kim heir for goodness sake. A playboy who's attention on girls never lasted more than a week.

The fact that he had already stuck with her for more than a month amazed her.

Was he going to be there for her in the future?

It was unknown.

Eunmi was afraid to lose him. So it was better not to have him in the first place.

Be content about what she has now. L.Joe's friendship was enough.

"Byunghun Oppa." she mumbled softly.

Jaejoong's eyes lost focus for a second and blood rushed into his head.

"Byunghun?" his voice cracked. "Byunghun is more important?"

Eunmi winced and pulled out of his embrace. "A while was over long ago. I should go home. You should too."

Jaejoong gazed at her while she avoided landing her sight on him. She fiddled with her bag and stood to leave.

Jaejoong stood up solemnly and waited as she locked up the shop. "I won't send you home today." he said in a low voice. "Take care."

Eunmi nodded and went in the opposite direction. Her heart ached but there was nothing she could do about it.

"I think I'm beginning to see you more than a friend." She whispered. "And i don't think it's safe to think that you'll remain by my side."

 

ATTENTION!!

NEW FIC AHEAD! ^^

THIS TIME STARRING DINOHEAD JONGHYUN!!

JONGHYUN THE GENIE : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60457/jonghyun-the--genie-jonghyun

THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!