Jaejoong likes ice cream

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi snapped out of her thoughts, realizing that she forgot all about Jaejoong.

Jaejoong huffed angrily and went up to her. "Here's your ice cream." he said sternly.

He wrapped his free hand round her waist possessively and turned to the geeky guy.

"As you were saying?" he raised a brow menacingly.

The geeky guy took a step back. "Ahehehe nothing!! Hehe see you!" he ran off.

"Should have known I wasn't so lucky.." he muttered under his breath.

Jaejoong glared at Eunmi, his blood vessels almost bursting. "Yah Alien Ahjuma! Why did you talk to him! He even asked you to be his mate oh my god." he rolled his eyes.

Eunmi pouted and the strawberry ice cream. "He was just being friendly." she shrugged.

"Hmmm! This is good!" she brightened, focusing all her attention on the ice cream.

"Yah babe!" Jaejoong waved his hands in front of her, but she completely ignored him.

Jaejoong shook his head chuckled softly to himself. *We have only become official for several hours and she already intends to blast my balls into a million pieces.*

Eunmi the ice cream cutely, an got some onto her nose. She continued , oblivious to the cold dessert settling comfortably on her face.

Jaejoong smirked and tilted her face up towards him. She blinked in confusion.

He leaned towards her and Eunmi's eyes automatically fluttered close. She puckered her lips, expecting a mind blowing kiss.

Jaejoong chuckled softly at her expression, before kissing her nose and the ice cream off.

Eunmi's eyes fluttered open, confused. "WHHAAA??"

"You had ice cream on our nose." Jaejoong smirked. "Strawberry tasted nice."

Eunmi pouted and looked away. "Don't tell me..." Jaejoong teased. "You were expecting a kiss?"

Eunmi reddened. "No I wasn't! Who wants your kiss anyway! Your lips aren't THAT soft and addictive.." she mumbled.

"You think my lips are soft and addictive?" Jaejoong chuckled.

"I said I don't think it is!!" Eunmi waved her hands in exasperation.

Jaejoong smirked and rubbed the ice cream on his lips. Eunmi looked at him curiously. He looked like he had white lip stick.

"Help me get it off." he pointed.

Eunmi fiddled with her bag, looking for tissues. Jaejoong held her hand and shook his head. "Help me clean it like how I helped you." he smirked.

Eunmi's eyes widened and she took a step back. " it off?" she gasped.

Jaejoong nodded. "Quick! People are staring at me with white lips!" he hissed.

He pulled Eunmi towards him and puckered his lips. Eunmi gulped and leaned in.

She took a deep breath before poking his bottom lip with her tongue.

POKE POKE POKE

Jaejoong's eyes fluttered open irritably. "Not like this!" he chided.

He grabbed the back of Eunmi's head and pushed her face towards his.

"Like this." he whispered.

He pushed his lips on hers, the vanilla ice cream smearing onto both of their lips.

Eunmi's heart leaped with joy and she closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss. Jaejoong peeked through his eyelids and was extremely pleased to see the Alien Ahjuma enjoying herself.

Jaejoong held her nearer with one hand and caressed her face with the other. He slid his tongue into , since she was kind of dreamy and not paying attention.

Eunmi's eyes snapped opened when Jaejoong entered . "Hmmmm..." she gasped.

Jaejoong smirked and held her head in place, exploring the entire of her cavern. His tongue played with hers, and he tasted the vague taste of her strawberry ice cream.

When they broke apart, Eunmi was panting and her eyes so wide, they looked like they hurt.

"Strawberry ice cream really tastes nice. I like it." Jaejoong smirked.

Eunmi gaped at him. "Y-y-you... Put your tongue in m-m-my ... " she stuttered, as if unable to comprehend what just happened.

"That, babe," Jaejoong grinned. "Was a French kiss."

Eunmi blinked.

Jaejoong rested his forehead on hers. "Want to try it again?" he teased.