Failing once again

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong got off the bus and dusted his . *Oh man! How do people take these things! It's so dusty and old.. Ugh Kim Jaejoong's , you've suffered.*

Jaejoong looked round and wrinkled his nose. "Oh man! How do people survive with Buses? They let you off SO FAR from your destination! And you have to walk. WTH? KIM JAEJOONG NO WALK."

Jaejoong put his hands into his pocket and strolled around casually, occasionally sending winks to pretty girls that walked past.

*Wow that one has a hot figure!* Jaejoong smiled appreciatively and the girl swooned. She puffed her chest out and made a seductive expression.

Jaejoong gulped. It took all his nerves to NOT stomp there right then and there and scoop the girl up and rush to the nearest hotel to bang her.

"Remember the bet Kim Jaejoong!" he muttered under his breath.

Soon, he came to Jung's Ice Cream Cafe. He peeked in and saw Eunmi working with a dazed expression.

"Target spotted." he smirked and strode right in.

Eunmi turned and saw Mr Vampire ert walking in like he was filming a freaking korean drama, and throw a charismatic wink at her.

She wanted to gag but stopped herself. He was the man she was supposed to seduce. You don't go around gagging at things the man you want to seduce does.

"Annyeonghaseyo welcome to Ice cream Land, Ice cream Paradise: Jung's Ice Cream Cafe." Eunmi said off memory. "What would you like to have?"

"You." Jaejoong smirked.

Eunmi's eyes widened and her face was overtaken by extreme fear. Her lips shivered and she took a step back, like she was afraid he would attack her right away.

Jaejoong bit his lips. *Damn it Jaejoong, wrong move. Don't forget that you're not communicating with a human from earth now..*

"I was kidding." Jaejoong reminded. Eunmi heaved an EXTREMELY BIG sigh of relief, that was capable of starting an ice cream tsunami.

"I'll have chocolate and chips." Jaejoong decided. "With hazel nuts."

Eunmi nodded and turned to get him his ice cream. "AND I'LL HAVE NORMAL SIZED PLEASE! Not ones in buckets!" he added hurriedly.

Eunmi nodded and went off to get him his order. She hurried to the kitchen to get an ice cream scoop when she accidentally knocked a bowl over and it crashed onto the floor with a loud splittering sound.

Eunmi was startled by the bowl and jumped backwards, knocking over the machine that was still stirring the paste of unfinished ice cream liquid. The white half soild substance escaped merrily out of their confinements and flowed onto the floor, forming a white layer, like snow.

She panicked and went to get a cloth of clear the mess, when she slipped on the ice cream and fell on her .

"OOWWIIEEE!!!" she yelped.

All this happened in a span of 4.73 seconds exactly.

Jaejoong gaped at her.

This woman was sure a walking disaster herself. How she managed to survive her 19 years of life was a miracle itself.

"What happened?" Mr Jung rushed out. He was utterly horrified to find the shop, which he just left with Eunmi 5 seconds ago, became the scene of remains from a disaster.

"Yah Park Eunmi!" he barked. "Why did something like this happen AGAIN?"

Eunmi pouted and lowered her head.

"I really regret hiring you Park Eunmi!" Mr Jung raged. "Since you're not pretty or cute like other cashiers in other ice cream stalls, and you can't attract scores of male customers for me, at least be careful and efficient in your work! Instead of causing me trouble everyday!"

Eunmi bit her lips to prevent her tears from leaking.

Jaejoong gazed at her pathetic form and felt sorry for her. It wasn't her fault she was clumsy and ahjuma-like.

He decided to help her.

(And also to leave a good impression.)

"Yah sir you can't be so ridiculous." Jaejoong in.

Mr Jung and Eunmi turned and stared at him like he just came from outer space. "Who are you?" Mr Jung asked, surprised to see a god-like guy standing up for Eunmi. "Your friend?" he asked Eunmi.

Eunmi shook her head hard. "No I don't know him.. no i mean I know him but he doesn't know me... No I mean we know each other exists but we don't know each other like.. you know..."

Mr Jung pursed his lips. "Eunmi.. You're not making sense."

Eunmi shut .

"Anyway sir, you should not scold Eunmi like that." Jaejoong said, in an attempt to divert the attention back on himself again. "She didn't mean to be so careless. And I think she's cute. The other guys just don't know how to appreciate her beauty."

*God please forgive me for lying.* Jaejoong thought as he said those words, with his fingers crossed behind his back.

Eunmi and Mr Jung stared at him like he didn't belong to earth once again. No. It was worse. They stared at him as if he just told them that he was the Nochless monster's recarnation.

Mr Jung blinked. "I must be dreaming. There cannot be a hot guy standing up for Eunmi.. Never ever.." he muttered to himself and went back into the resting room.

Eunmi watched him go and turned her gaze back to Jaejoong. Jaejoong went behind the counter and held out his hand, smiling charismatically, wanting to help her up.

Eunmi stared at his hand.

Jaejoong waved his hand and gestured for her to take it.

Eunmi stared HARD. And sniffed. After analysing his hand for a long time, she decided to ignore his hand and stand up herself.

Jaejoong stood there in his position, utterly shocked.

DID SHE JUST REFUSE HIS HELP??!!

"What do you want?" Eunmi asked, putting her hands on her waist. "Are you seeking revenge on me because of that kiss?"

*I do want to kill you.* Jaejoong thought.

"I just wanted to help you!" he protested.

Eunmi eyed him suspiciously. "You want to borrow money or something."

"HELLO! I'M THE KIM HEIR!" Jaejoong yelled. "Why do I need to borrow money? Pffft."

Eunmi furrowed her brows, completely confused.

He cannot be helping her. It just isn't right.

Unless the person goes by the name of Lee Byunghun, or is her parents, their aid is highly suspicious.

"You're lying." Eunmi decided. "I don't know what is your motive but I won't fall for it. Goodbye."

Eunmi darted into the resting room immediately with Jaejoong staring at her retreating figure with mouth agape.

*I can't believe I failed again.* Jaejoong smacked his head.