Jaejoong vs L.Joe

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Really? Then what happened to the other tortoise?" Eunmi asked, clutching her stomach from laughing too much.

"It said. Sorry but I don't think I have space to co habit with you." L.Joe said.

"HAHAHAHA!" Eunmi squealed. "Omo Byunghun Oppa You're so funny!"

L.Joe ruffled her hair fondly. "Only to you!"

Eunmi smiled widely and took her books out of her locker. "Byunghun oppa..."

L.Joe's ears perked up and he listened to her attentively. Whenever she used such a voice on him, she had issues or questions that bothered her.

"Do you think ... Do you think I'm.. ahem *blushes*.." Eunmi hesitated.

"You're what?" L.Joe asked, amused at her awkward expression.

"Cute?" Eunmi whispered.

L.Joe's expression was totally amused. O.o

"You finally realised?" he chuckled softly and played with a strand of her hair.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks and looked up at him. "No I didn't. But Jaejoong told me I was cute and I don't believe him."

L.Joe's eyes widened.

KIM JAEJOONG?? SAID EUNMI WAS CUTE??!

What was that playboy up to?

"You're cute." L.Joe confessed. "But Eunmi ah.. words that come out of that playboy.. you better don't believe him alright? I'm afraid that you'll get hurt."

Eunmi puffed her chest in annoyance. "Do you think I Park Eunmi will be hurt by a mere Kim Jaejoong? Don't worry Byunghun oppa. I guess he was just kidding."

 

Jaejoong walked in with the rest of DBSK, and the whole female population flooding towards them like bees towards honey.

"Hey. Your prey already has a boyfriend." Yunho nudged and pointed.

Jaejoong's eyes widened when he saw Eunmi and L.Joe laughing merrily by the lockers. L.Joe even patted her head affectionately and played with her hair.

"That's my prey." Jaejoong growled. "And Kim Jaejoong doesn't share."

Jaejoong stomped towards them and leaned by the lockers between them, blocking L.Joe from Eunmi.

"Park Eunmi." he said authortatively. "Give me your number."

KIM JAEJOONG STEP 2: GET HER NUMBER AND TAKE YOUR TIME

Eunmi gasped and peeked over Jaejoong's shoulder at L.Joe, seeking help.

L.Joe grabbed Jaejoong's shoulder and turned him round to face him. "Eunmi won't give you her number." he said possessively.

Jaejoong pursed his lips, pissed. "I asked Eunmi, not you."

"What Eunmi thinks is what I think." L.Joe snapped. "And I think that she won't give you her number. You're a playboy Kim Jaejoong, I won't let you hurt Eunmi."

"Who says I will hurt her?" Jaejoong protested. "I'm just going to ask her out!"

The crowd that was watching this conflict gasped loudly,

KIM JAEJOONG? ASKING? EUNMI? OUT?

Did Kim Jaejoong and Eunmi just appear in the same sentence with positive verbs in between them?

THIS HAS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE HISTORY OF SEOUL HIGH.

Eunmi gasped as well. *Kim Jaejoong is asking me out? This is weird. First he says I'm cute. Now, he wants to ask me out. Something is wrong Eunmi. Especially when he was so rude to me when we just met.*

"Eunmi won't entertain people like you." L.Joe growled and stood in front of Eunmi protectively.

"And she'll entertain you?" Jaejoong smirked and tapped on L.Joe's glasses. "Don't dream on Lee Byunghun."

L.Joe growled and glared at him, sending murderous looks. "I'm her best friend. I have the right to make desicions for her."

"Let her speak up for herself." Jaejoong growled. He stepped to the side and pulled Eunmi from L.Joe's back.

"Park Eunmi. Will you give me your number?" Jaejoong asked firmly.

L.Joe shook his head and sent her pleading looks.

"But the bet" Eunmi mouthed. *I have to make him fall for me.. I have to win the bet. I guess this is the only way.*

Eunmi nodded and handed Jaejoong her phone. Jaejoong took it in triumph and sent a proud smirk to L.Joe.

He punched in his number and missed call his phone. Now he had her number and she had his.

He handed her phone back without saving the number, thinking that she would save it like any sane female from 10 to 90 years old on earth.

"I'll call you." Jaejoong winked and walked off.

L.Joe bit his lips and frowned. Eunmi noticed his uneasiness and tugged on his sleeve.

"I'm a big girl now Byunghun oppa. I won't be cheated by him or anything. I promise." Eunmi promised. "Don't be angry Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe softened. "I'm not angry. I'm just worried about this bet thing."

Eunmi smiled. "It'll be alright Oppa. Anyway isn't this a good thing? I've got Jaejoong's number now! Now I can make him fall for me!"

L.Joe smiled bitterly and sighed. *Why must it be him.*