The bets

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong slumped down on the chair miserably. The rest of DBSK gazed at their Hyung curiously.

"What happen Jaejoong Hyung?" Changmin asked, chewing on his tub of bibbimbap.

"Was it because of the picture on the front page today morning?" Yoochun asked.

"I'm grounded. Credit card-less, Car-less and girl-less." Jaejoong grumbled.

Yunho patted his shoulder. "It's okay Jae, those girls will still want you nevertheless. I mean, you're Kim Jaejoong. A grounded Kim Jaejoong is still Kim Jaejoong."

"But I want my car back~~~" Jaejoong whined.

Junsu's face lit up. "Hey Hyung! Changmin recently bought a car. If you win a bet, we'll give you his car."

"YAH!" Changmin yelped. "That's my baby you're talking about! I persuaded my Appa for 3 months for that!"

"But you haven't heard the bet!!!" Junsu squealed.

DBSK leaned in. "What is it?"



Eunmi walked to class, furiously wiping her lips that were swollen from the constant cleaning since yesterday. L.Joe chuckled.

"You don't seem pleased that you lost your first kiss." he commented.

Eunmi shot him a look. "Of course! I lost it to an idiot!! Gahh!"

L.Joe chuckled and pushed her into her homeroom. "I'll walk home with you later. Study well." he smiled and pushed his geeky glasses.

Eunmi nodded and pushed hers. "Bye Byunghun Oppa."

L.Joe watched her go in and left for his class. "Kim Jaejoong is an idiot, but he's a lucky idiot." he mumbled.

Eunmi plopped herself on her seat, oblivious to the snickers and comments on her clothes and hair.

"Hey Park Eunmi!" the of the class, Hyuna came to her. "I have a present for you!"

She dumped a thick book on Eunmi's table. "100 steps to seducing your man." it read.

"I figured you'd need it with those looks of yours." hyuna snickered. The class exploded with laughter.

Eunmi gritted her teeth. "I can make ANY guy fall for me, and I don't need your 100 steps. I only need 10."

The class burst into laughter again. "Oh really? Only 10? And ANY guy?" Hyuna smirked.

Eunmi glared. "Yes." she said firmly.

Hyuna smirked. "Then Park Eunmi, let's place a bet."



"Make Park Eunmi fall in love with you within those 10 sure-succeed steps of yours."



"Make Kim Jaejoong fall in love with you with your own 10 steps."



"Record her confession."

"Show us his love letter."

"And provide us proof that he/she has really fallen for you."

"Deadline is 3 months away from now."

"And you are NOT to fall for her/him."



"Deal."



"If I win, I'll get Changmin's car."'Jaejoong smirked. "It's sure mine."

Changmin shook his head. "I don't think so Hyung~~~"

Jaejoong shot the maknae a look.

"And if you lose the bet, you'll have to run around the whole school dressed as a girl." Yunho snickered.

"Deal." Jaejoong smirked.



"If I win, you must announce to the whole school that Park Eunmi is prettier than Hyuna." Eunmi challenged.

"I'll even tell them you're the prettiest in school." Hyuna smirked. "But if you lose, you'll have to perform the chicken dance in a chicken suit in front of the whole school."

"Deal." Eunmi took her hand.



"So who's this lucky girl I'm gonna have to seduce?" Jaejoong asked.

"You don't know Park Eunmi? She's famous in our school!" Yoochun gasped.

"For the wrong reasons." Junsu whispered.

*Why does her name sound familiar?* Jaejoong racked his brains.

"Who is Park Eunmi?" he asked.



"I'll start right now." Eunmi said determined. "Who is Kim Jaejoong? Point him out and he'll fall heads over heels with me immediately."

Hyuna raised her brows amusedly. "He's the Kingka of this school."

"Kingka?" Eunmi echoed. "What's that?"

Hyuna pursed her lips, pissed. "The king of the school. Duh. He is the playboy of our school."

"So who is he?" Eunmi asked, frustrated.



"The girl you kissed yesterday."

"The guy you kissed yesterday."