Alien Ahjuma the chicken

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Alien Ahjuma?" Jaejoong gasped.

Eunmi blinked back tears and ran with all her might towards him.

"Kim Jaejoong!" she panted. "I heard! I heard everything!"

Jaejoong looked away. "Yeah."

"Why are you doing all these?" Eunmi asked depressed. "It hasnt been 2 months yet! You haven't lost the bet yet!"

Jaejoong gripped her shoulders and stared into her eyes. "I lost. Because I fell in love with you! Understand?"

Eunmi stared at him with wide eyes. "You fell in love with me?" she gasped.

"Yes." Jaejoong caressed her face. "I fell for you. You won your bet."

"You knew?" Eunmi asked, shocked.

"Just yesterday." Jaejoong said in a low voice. "Believe me Park Eunmi. I really fell for you."

"EVERYONE! I KIM JAEJOONG FELL IN LOVE WITH PARK EUNMI!" he shouted.

He smiled foolishly at her. "Now you'll be a proud nerd!"

He walked off with the large crowd of audience watching, girls crying over their loss and also screaming insults at Eunmi.

Eunmi stood there, totally blanked out.

"Kim Jaejoong.. Loves me?" she pinched herself.

"OOWWIIIEE!" she yelped. She smiled foolishly. "It's real! ITS REAL! HE LOVES ME!"



Jaejoong struggled on with the heels and turned the corner. He finally reached the last part of the school. The cafeteria.

He bit his lips and continued with his journey, bearing with the flashes of camera.

Suddenly, the chicken dance song began playing loudly. Jaejoong stopped short in surprise.

A large orange fluffy chicken walked out and went to the centre of the cafeteria. Jaejoong's jaw dropped. "What?"

The chicken bowed and because of the heavy head wear, the chicken wobbled unsteadily and waved it's hands about trying to balance itself.

Laughter burst out from everywhere. "What is happening?" they laughed.

The chicken started dancing the chicken dance with so much energy, as if it were the person who made the dance in the first place, so proud and enthusiastic.

Jaejoong walked nearer and shook his head, clearing his mind. "I don't believe it."

The song ended and the chicken bowed again. It made it's way to the exit, wobbling more like a duck than a chicken.

Jaejoong peeled off the heels and ran after the chicken. He pushed the chicken on the floor and plucked the head wear off in one swift move.

Eunmi looked back up at him with wide surprised eyes. Jaejoong shook his head in wonder. "What are you doing Alien Ahjuma?"

Eunmi blushed and pouted. "This is my punishment for losing the bet."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "You won the bet! I fell for you! Didn't you get that?"

"I did." Eunmi smiled. "But i fell for you too." she whispered.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and a smile crept onto his face. "Again?" he teased.

"I said." Eunmi blushed. "I fell in love with-"

Jaejoong crashed his lips on hers, not wasting another moment. Eunmi's eyes widened in surprise and she stayed their limp in shock. Jaejoong didn't care and he devoured her lips like it was some kind of delicacy.

Eunmi, with her heart doing world record breaking acrobatics, started kissing him back. Jaejoong smirked and hugged her tighter, bringing her face closer to his.

All these happened on the floor of the cafeteria.

When they parted, Eunmi was slightly out of breath and her eyes were unfocused.

Jaejoong stood up and hoisted the chicken Eunmi to her feet, which wasn't such an easy task seeing how heavy that thing was.

"That was my third kiss!" Eunmi muttered under her breath dreamily and began wandering off.

Jaejoong chuckled at her childishness and pulled her towards him. Eunmi snapped out of her thoughts and looked back up at him, surprised.

"And this is your fourth kiss." he smirked and lowered his head.

Eunmi learnt her lesson, and this time when his lips met hers, her eyes were closed.