Jaejoong's ideal type

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Byunghun Oppa." Eunmi called.

L.Joe looked at her immediately and smiled. "What is your ideal type of girls?" Eunmi asked innocently.

L.Joe turned bright red and gulped. *Don't tell me she knew I liked her?*

"Why do you want to know?" he asked cautiously.

"Just curious." Eunmi shrugged nonchalantly. "So Oppa, what's your ideal type?"

L.Joe smiled softly, directing his gaze at her.

"I like a girl who's beautiful at heart. A girl who doesn't care what everyone thinks of her, a girl that's innocent and not at all polluted in the mind, a girl that doesn't even know she's so beautiful." L.Joe replied gently.

*And that girl is you..* he smiled inwardly.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose deep in thought. "Then... What do you think Jaejoong's ideal type is?"

The smile was wiped off L.Joe's face. "Why do you want to know?" he asked in a low voice.

"I thought it'd be easier to seduce him if I tried behaving like his ideal type." Eunmi declared.

L.Joe nodded. "I think a guy like Jaejoong... he'll like girls who are y and have good bodies." he said honestly.

L.Joe's eyes widened. "Yah Park Eunmi! Don't think of giving up your ity to him because of bet okay!"

Eunmi looked at him strangely. "What's ity?"

L.Joe gulped at her. "Errrr it's .. it's.. when you .. go through the process of .. making babies.. you lose your ity.." he stuttered.

Eunmi's mouth formed an 'O' shape. "Ah! You mean when the guy puts his thing in the girl's thing?"

L.Joe his dry lips. "Errr yeah." he blushed.

Eunmi smiled. "Don't worry Byunghun oppa I won't!" she promised and hugged his arm. New hope filled L.Joe once again.

 

Eunmi hid behind a car parked nearby and spied on Jaejoong. She noticed that Jaejoong's eyes were always darting towards pretty girls walking by.

She gazed at the girls one by one.

70468363_1-Pictures-of-y-Lingerie-Sle   GIRL ONE

AAAADO35wpEAAAAAAOJiAg.jpg?v=12809569510  GIRL TWO

korean-y-women-mini-dress-shirts-skir  GIRL THREE

Eunmi pouted. "So he likes pretty girls?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened exceptionally large at one of the girls that walked past.

korean-y-dress-staggered-fringe-skirt  

*So he likes y girls?* Eunmi frowned. She looked herself up and down. "But I'm nothing near y..."

Just then, Jaejoong's attention was caught by another girl walking pass.

13883935_1.jpg  

Eunmi's face lit up. "So he likes demure lady like girls as well?" she smiled.

An evil grin appeared on her face. "I can't act y, but I think I can pull off demure!" she grinned.

 

L.Joe heard loud banging next door, and constant sighs. His brows raised and he walked over to Eunmi's house curiously.

"Eunmi ah!" he called, knocking the door. "What are you doing?"

Eunmi popped her head out of the door with her hair in an extreme mess like she was pulling all of them in frustration.

"OPPA!!!!! Being a demure woman is hard!" Eunmi whined.

L.Joe looked at her strangely and pushed himself into her house. He saw a great mess in the house, clothes strewn all over the floor, and books lying all over the place.

He picked up the nearest book and read the title.

"How to be a lady."

He frowned and picked up the next few books.

"All you need to know about Dining ettiquettte."

"How to dress lady-like."

He turned to Eunmi with a frown on his face. "Why are you trying so hard to be a lady?" he asked.

Eunmi pouted and plopped herself on the couch. "I wanted to cater to Jaejoong's tastes. From my observation, he likes y and demure women. Since I most definitely can't pull off y, I thought I'd try out Demure. But who know's it'd be so difficult!" she whined.

L.Joe went over and massaged her head. "Babo. If you want Jaejoong to really fall for you, he has to fall for who you are!"

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "Well, I've been who I am all these while and he doesn't seem to be falling for me! I thought I'd try! Oppa~~~~~" she looked up with eager eyes.

L.Joe took a step back. "What? I'm afraid of those eyes..."

Eunmi smiled. "Byunghun oppa! Help me study how to be a lady!"

L.Joe remained silent. I mean, how can a man help the girl he likes study on how to capture another man's heart?

"OPPA~~~~" Eunmi looked at him with puppy eyes.

L.Joe sighed. "Oh alright. But please Eunmi ah, don't get yourself too involved with him. And PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR JAEJOONG!!!" he warned.

Eunmi scoffed. "Of course I won't oppa! I don't have that bad taste! And i wouldn't do things that will make me lose that bet! I will win for sure!"

L.Joe sighed. *Let's just hope that you really won't fall for that playboy's charm, just like what so many other girls did.*