Eunmi Step 6

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi wrinkled her nose in annoyance and leaned her head against her hand. She clicked away at the computer, with a constant pout on her face.

"Why is it so difficult to find?" she mumbled.

She sighed and leaned back on her chair.

"Why do i feel so sad when I think that Jaejoong will leave me?" she mumbled. "And why do I not feel the confidence I felt before? I don't feel sure that I'm able to make him fallfor me at all."

A tear escaped her eye. "Why am I even trying?" she whispered.

She glanced down at her 10 step list, of which only 6 are filled.

"Even if I lose the bet, at least let me enjoy my time with Jaejoong right?" she smiled.

She punched her fist in the air and continued searching on the net.



Jaejoong laid on the bed with a heavy heart.

"Byunghun is more important to her than me?" he whispered. "How is it even insanely possible?"

But Jaejoong knew it was in every way possible.

L.Joe was her best friend. And now he turned into a hottie, why wouldnt she think he's important?

"But it just hurts when she said that. She's just my prey right? I'll just abandon her when I win.. The.. Bet.... ... Right?" Jaejoong said unsurely.

Suddenly, vibration from his phone made him snap out of his thoughts.

He opened the message tiredly and his eyes widened when he saw the sender. "Park Eunmi?" his face lit up, in contrast with the previous dull atmosphere.

Don't you feel tired? You've been running in my mind for the whole day.

PARK EUNMI STEP 6: SEND HIM MUSHY SMSES

Jaejoong broke into hysterical laughter. "Aigoo! What is that alien ahjuma thinking!"

His phone vibrated again and he opened the message eagerly.

Can you tell me how can the bird live without wings?
How can the fishes live without water?
How can the baby live without it's mother?
So how can I live without you?


Jaejoong raised his brows. "That's so old school! Where did she find all these?"

His phone vibrated again.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Please don't leave me,
Cause I need you.


Jaejoong could not stand it any longer and texted her back.

Why did you suddenly send me these Alien Ahjuma? (:

His phone vibrated.

Did you like it?

Jaejoong smiled and called her.

"Yeomseyo?"

"Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong smiled.

"Vampire ert! Why did you call?" she asked, surprised.

"Because I wanted to hear your explanations!" Jaejoong smirked. "Why did you send me those?" he teased.

Eunmi turned bright red at the other end of the line. *Injust plucked them from the Internet! I can't tell him I'm trying to make him fall for me right?*

"I.. Err... I... I just thought it would be nice?? To send you those..." Eunmi trailed off, seeing how stupid her answer was.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Alien ahjuma. You got those from the internet right? I got those when I was 7!"

"7?" Eunmi paled. "So you read these messages when you were young?"

Jaejoong laughed. "Alien Ahjuma, I'm pretty popular amongst girls all my life okay? Don't be jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" Eunmi protested and pouted. "Humph I'll go to bed now. Bye!"

"WAIT!" Jaejoong shrieked.

"Huh?" Eunmi asked.

"Thank you for sending me those messages." Jaejoong said gently. "Even though it wasn't original, but it sounded so much more meaningful coming from you. Next time, I'll show you how real mushy messages are to be sent okay?"

Eunmi bit her lips, trying to stop the smile playing on her lips. "Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Jaejoong smiled and laid back on bed. He stared at his phone with a foolish smile on his face.

*Alien ahjuma, why are you confusing me like this?* Jaejoong sighed. *One moment you say I'm not the most important buy in your heart and another moment you send me things like this.*

"Nevertheless, I'm happy." Jaejoong whispered to himself. "GOD! Since when did Kim Jaejoong become so happy even when he's number two in a girl's heart!"

He rolled over on his stomach and began typing away.

Eunmi prepared for bed and wore her pajamas when she heard her phone vibrating.

She saw a message from Jaejoong and she opened it curiously.

E veryday I watch over you
U nconsciously I don't know why
N o warning whatsoever
M y being wants you for myself
I  want you, you're my girl

Remember you're my girl arraso???


Eunmi chuckled softly and went to bed with a large foolish smile plastered in her face. Little did she know, the sender of the message also had that foolish expression when dream land hit him.

 

ATTENTION!!

NEW FIC AHEAD! ^^

THIS TIME STARRING DINOHEAD JONGHYUN!!

JONGHYUN THE GENIE : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60457/jonghyun-the--genie-jonghyun

THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!