Jaejoong Step 7: Part 2

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi and Jaejoong strolled round the mall, with their hands entwined. Jaejoong had a stupid smile plastered on his face permanently.

*Her hand is so soft!* he smiled. *It fits in mine perfectly!*

Jaejoong blinked and shook his head. *YAH KIM JAEJOONG!* he shouted in his head. *Why are you getting so excited about holding hands! This plan is skinship man! Go!*

Jaejoong plucked his hands from Eunmi's and wrapped it round her waist. Eunmi jumped in shock and jerked away.

"What are you doing?" Eunmi asked, flustered.

"What they are doing." Jaejoong pointed at a couple walking past, with the guy's hand holding the girl's waist. They were chuckling and giggling with their noses nuzzling each other.

Eunmi's jaw dropped. "You want to do that? Go do it with some other person."

She turned away and stomped off. Jaejoong panicked and ran after her. "Yah Alien Ahjuma! Why? Skinship is a form of expressing how you feel!" Jaejoong protested.

*But if you do that I feel strange.* Eunmi pouted.

"There are other ways of expressing." Eunmi said firmly.

Jaejoong sighed. "Oh alright. Come on let's go watch a movie. At least let me hold your hand alright?"

Eunmi nodded grudgingly. *But even if it's only holding hands I feel strange!!!!*



Jaejoong and Eunmi decided on a light hearted romance comedy. Eunmi waited while Jaejoong bought popcorn and drinks.

Her eyes widened when he returned with only one box of popcorn and a large cup of coke with two straws.

"Why didn't you but two?" Eunmi asked.

"We can share." Jaejoon grinned, his evil wheels turning in his head. *Sharing creates more skinship!*

Eunmi nodded, not really understanding Jaejoong's evil mind. They went into the cinema and got seated at the back, as Jaejoong requested.

Eunmi noticed at that the whole front of the cinema was filled, but from the centre onwards to the back, it was empty.

"Why isn't there anyone in the second half of the cinema?" Eunmi asked, puzzled.

"Hmmm I don't know!" Jaejoong shrugged innocently.

*Muahahaha now there's no one to interrupt us!* he smiled sinisterly.

They settled down comfortably and Eunmi began snacking on the popcorn, waiting for the movie to start. Jaejoong sat next to her, scooting as close as possible, and tried to share her popcorn.

He deliberately chose moments when Eunmi's hand was in the tub, to put his hand in. His hand would brush against hers and Eunmi would retract hers in a flash.

Jaejoong frowned. *Why is she like that? No girls dont like to be touched by me. Don't tell me she's shy?*

Jaejoong chuckled softly. Eunmi looked at him. "What's so funny?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing." Jaejoong grinned, extremely happy at the thought that this alien ahjuma could be shy in front of him.

The movie started and Eunmi fixed her eyes on the screen. She laughed heartily at the funny scenes and seemed extremely engrossed.

Eunmi felt thirsty and bent down to take a sip of the coke. She felt something warm brushing against her cheek and turned.

Jaejoong was sipping on the other straw of the coke and smiling cheekily at her, his face just millimeters away from hers.

Eunmi felt herself getting a heart attack and she panicked, toppling the coke over on herself.

"Ah! Eotteohke!" Eunmi squealed, fanning her drenched dress.

"Come on. Let's go outside to clean that up." Jaejoong took her hand and led her out of the cinema.

Once outside, with lights glaring at both of them, Jaejoong's junior started to get aroused.

Unable to see in the darkness of the theatre, the coke had made the dress slightly translucent. And dear Eunmi had chosen to wear a black bra on this fateful day. A Half cup one a that.

The cloth of her dress clutched tightly on her skin, showing of her magnificent figure that had once been hidden under those ahjuma clothes. The cloth bulged out at her chest, and Jaejoong could see the outlines of her bra very well.

The bra ended halfway of the chest since it was a half cup. Jaejoong gulped as he gazed at the top half of her s.

*Her bare skin of her s are under that thin layer of cloth!!!* Jaejoong's imagination began running all around the world.

Jaejoong took a deep breath to cool his exploding junior. He closed his eyes and counted to ten.

Opening his eyes again, his gaze fell on Eunmi trying to dry herself up with pieces of tissue, dabbing at her chest.

His junior stood up again.

Jaejoong mentally slapped himself. *Kim Jaejoong! Since when was your junior so easily aroused! But... Her skin looks really soft... GAAAAHHHH KIM JAEJOONG! CONTROL!*