Jaejoong Step 9

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Hey Hyung! How's your progress coming?" Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong smirked and whipped out his blackberry, showing them the messages Eunmi sent him the previous night.

"Wow Jaejoong! You look like you really got the prey!" Yunho clapped.

Changmin stared at the messages with a horrified expression on his face. "NOOOOO!!!!! My car!!!" he whined.

He shot a death glare at Junsu who gulped. "Do something!" Changmin mouthed.

Junsu nodded. "Jaejoong Hyung, we've waited far too long. It's been 1 and a half months already! So me and changmin have decided to shorten the deadline by one month."

"So you only have a week left." Changmin grinned.

"WHHHHAATT?" Jaejoong gasped. "How can you do this?"

"Oh we can!" Changmin and Junsu crossed their arms and smirked together.

"Ugh I hate both of you youngest people!" Jaejoong spat and went off.

*It's time for step 9.*Jaejoong bit his lips.

KIM JAEJOONG STEP 9: APPEAR A LOT, THEN DISAPPEAR



Eunmi opened her door and was surprised to see Jaejoong at her front door. "You here again? I'm going to school with Byunghun Oppa." Eunmi said, trying to hide the smile that crept onto her face.

"I know." Jaejoong pouted. "But since I can't seem to prevent him from being by your side, I'll have to make sure he doesn't do anything to you."

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "Byunghun Oppa won't do anything to me."

Jaejoong poked her forehead. "You don't know anything that goes through a man's head you foolish Alien Ahjuma!"

"Come on, let's go." Jaejoong took her hand and even helped her take her bag.

Eunmi tried snatching her bag back. "I can carry it myself!"

"But I should help my girl carry her bag right?" Jaejoong winked.

Eunmi frowned. "But I don't like it. You look gay with it."

Jaejoong stopped and looked back at her. It was the first time a girl refused his help. They were normally extremely happy when he did that for them.

"It doesn't give a good image when a guy carries a girl's bag, so I'll just carry mine." Eunmi took her bag back and slung it over her shoulder.

Jaejoong smiled. *She really cares for me then.*



Eunmi stepped out of her class and saw Jaejoong waiting for her. "Let's go for lunch!" he whisked her away in front of many envious fan girls.



Eunmi ended school and she saw Jaejoong with a two rider bike waiting for her.

"Let's ride to your workplace!" Jaejoong offered and patted the back seat.

He wrapped her hands firmly round him and smirked feeling her hug him tighter when he rode faster.



Eunmi eyed the pretty boy that had sat at the side of the cafe for the whole of the afternoon.

Jaejoong caught her looking and waved goofily.

"Your boyfriend unnie?" Minjung asked.

Eunmi shook her head. "He won't like me." she said softly.

Mi Hye bit her lips. "You like him don't you unnie?"

Eunmi blinked. She glanced back at Jaejoong and realized that nothing occupied her sight, her mind, her heart more than him.

She never intended to fall for him in the first place. She wasn't supposed to.

She wasn't supposed to fall for a playboy. Someone who has scores of girls by his side.

But somehow, it just happened.

Eunmi took a deep breath. *I like him?*

She looked down and noticed her heart racing at the though of Jaejoong.

"Maybe I do." she whispered.

*I like Jaejoong.* she sighed. *Why must I like him?*

"He won't ever like me." Eunmi shrugged.

Mi Hye shook her head. "He looks like he likes you a lot unnie!"

Eunmi bit her lips. *You don't know how he's. Playboy. He won't ever like me.*