믿기 싫은 이야기 The story I don't want to believe

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi arrived at school, extremely late and in a mess. L.Joe's eyes widened and he ran to her worriedly. "What happened Eunmi ah!" he gasped.

Eunmi gazed up at him, tears still ceasing to flow. "He broke up with me." she whispered just above her breath.

L.Joe's jaw dropped in shock. "It's not possible. He loves you."

"He said he was just playing with me." Eunmi wiped her tears when new ones leaked again. "I don't believe him. Something must have happened Byunghun Oppa. I don't know what bit I'm going to find out."

L.Joe nodded and patted her head. "Don't give up Eunmi. He loves you. That is a fact that no one can deny."

Just then, Jaejoong walked past them and ignored them as if they didn't exist. Beside him were two of the queenkas, and he held both of them by the waist, whispering sweet nothing's at them.

Eunmi stormed up to them and pulled them away. "Don't you dare touch Joongie!" she glared.

"Joongie?" one of them smirked. "He isn't yours anymore. You two broke up."

"It isn't true!" Eunmi denied. "He loves me!"

Jaejoong went over and held the two girls by their waists again. "Haven't I made myself clear today? I was just playing with you. I have never loved you."

The five words hit Eunmi hard. "I don't believe you." she whispered, her voice cracking.

"Believe what you want." Jaejoong rolled his eyes nonchalantly. "We are over and that is a fact."

Eunmi stared at him walking away, not minding that sympathetic looks from around her.

"Something is wrong with Jaejoong Hyung." Changmin whispered.

"Yeah." Junsu furrowed his brows. "He loves Eunmi so much. So what's with the 180 degree change today?"

"Something is dreadfully wrong." Yoochun sighed.



Eunmi waited outside Jaejoong's house till it was dark at night. She hugged her knees for warmth and sniffed.

When it was around 11pm, Jaejoong arrived home with one of the girls from before.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong spat. "Go home. Don't waste your time."

"Joongie..." Eunmi sobbed.

"Let's go in and have some fun hottie." Jaejoong ignored Eunmi and pulled the girl into his house.

Eunmi pounded on the door but there was no answer. Soon, moans could be heard from the second floor.

"Ugh Jaejoong Oppa! ... Mmmmhhfff!! You feel so good Oppa!!!"

Eunmi clasped her hand on and gasped. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

She knew Jaejoong had really loved her. She could feel the love radiating from him.

So why was he behaving like this now?

How can she pretend nothing is wrong when something like that is happening right in front of her?

Eunmi wiped away her tears and ran away as fast as she could.

"He told me it was the first time he made love." Eunmi whispered.

Jaejoong bit his lip to prevent his tears from leaking. He watched as Eunmi ran away and he closed the curtains feeling pain in his heart.

"Jaejoong Oppa when are we going to do it?" the girl asked, still jumping on the bed. "How long more must I moan and jump on the bed? I'm getting tired."

"Stop and go." Came Jaejoong's icy voice.

"Aren't we going to do it?" she asked in puzzlement.

"GO NOW!" Jaejoong roared.

The girl yelped and ran out. Jaejoong sank down on a chair and buried his face in his hands. "I'm so sorry." he whispered.