Persistant Jaejoong

Seducing him in 10 steps

"How can you ask him to take you to the Heir Party?" Jaejoong grumbled. "I'm so much more good looking, you should have asked me!"

Eunmi pushed her glasses, annoyed. "Like you'll bring me there."

Jaejoong remained silent.

"Anyway if it's not Seunghyun Oppa I don't want to go!" Eunmi scoffed and walked off.

Jaejoong panicked and grabbed her arm. "Yah." he called in a low voice.

"Do you really like Seunghyun?" Jaejoong asked.

Eunmi bit her lips and thought hard. "He is the first boy that treats me well besides Byunghun Oppa, so I guess? I know I like him but I'm not really sure if I really like him in that sense."

Jaejoong heaved a sigh of relief. *I still have a chance!*

He smiled happily and swung his arm over Eunmi's shoulder. "Where are you going now? Where should we go?"

Eunmi looked at him strangely and shrugged his arms off. "What where are we going? Why would I go anywhere with you?"

Jaejoong pouted. "On a date of course! That's why I asked for your number anyway. To ask you out."

Eunmi wrinkled her nose, a sign that she doesn't believe him. "Yeah whatever. I have to work at the cafe."

Jaejoong's face fell. "Work? Just skip work and go out with the god."

Eunmi pretended to look around. "Where? I don't see him!"

Jaejoong grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him. "Here." he pointed to himself.

"Pffft." Eunmi scoffed. "I don't see any god. Just some self absorbed freak. I'm going to work. Bye!"

"Yah Park Eunmi!" Jaejoong growled and followed after her.



"When are you going home?" Eunmi asked boredly.

Jaejoong was sitting on a table nearest to the counter in he ice cream cafe Eunmi was working at. In front of him was 7 cups of finished ice cream.

"You followed me, took the bus with me, complained about public transport all the way, ate SEVEN cups of ice cream, and now what?" Eunmi asked. "Are you going to eat the eighth?"

Jaejoong felt his stomach squirm. *Damn. The things I do to court this girl.*

"Yes. Give me the next flavor please." Jaejoong said determinedly.

"Hey that will be your eighth cup already!" Eunmi protested.

"And?" Jaejoong asked. "I'm going to eat all 24 flavors you have here. And you shouldn't be surprised anyway. I eat humans remember?"

Eunmi's eyes widened and she took a step back. "Fine I'll get you your ice cream." she scrambled back to get him his 8th cup.

Jaejoong smirked and waited patiently.

Eunmi placed the ice cream on the table and stared as he placed the spoon in his mouth.

"Why?" Jaejoong asked. "Am I that good looking?"

Eunmi shook her head. "I'm just going to watch and the moment you finish, I'm going to have to dance my celebratory dance." Eunmi said seriously.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "I'll be eating another 16 cups after this!" he sang.

"Seriously?!" Eunmi shrieked, trembling.

"If you don't want me to eat so much then you should escape work and go out with me! NOW!" Jaejoong ordered.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks in annoyance and pushed her glasses. "Happy eating." she said and went back to the counter.

*She's so aloof.* Jaejoong scoffed. He looked down at his ice cream.

Awww mannnn .... Cheesecake flavored.

Thick and creamy. Totally NOT suitable for consumption after 7 cups of ice cream.

Jaejoong felt like he would puke any time, but he still hasn't caught his alien! He took the spoon and swirled the ice cream.

"If I make it melt, I'll just drink it all up in one shot!" Jaejoong smirked.

He stirred vigorously, like a stirrer beating up the eggs.

*CLUMP CLUMP CLUMP*

*CLOT CLOT CLOT*

*SWISH SWISH SWISH*

*SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT*

(Process of ice cream melting)

A drip of the melted cheesecake flew onto Jaejoong's face and he snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh it melted." he observed lamely.

"Young man, it's no way to eat ice cream."

Jaejoong turned to see the cafe owner Mr Jung looking at his ice cream being tortured. Mr Jung looked up to glare at this insolent customer when his gaze fell on Jaejoong's face.

"Y-y-you..." Mr Jung stuttered. "You're real?"

Jaejoong looked at him weirdly. He pinched Mr Jung and he yelped.

"Yeah I'm real." Jaejoong smirked.

Mr Jung gaped at him. "S-s-so.. There was really a hot guy that said that Eunmi was cute?"

"That's me!" Jaejoong smiled and waved.

Mr Jung sat down on the chair, fanning himself. "Oh my god what has the world become?"

"Hey." Jaejoong went nearer and sat down next to him. "I want to bring Eunmi out for a date. Can you let her off early?"

"EEHHHH????" Mr Jung stared at him wide eyed. "DDDAATTEEE???"

"Yeah." Jaejoong shrugged.

"I'm going mad." Mr Jung clutched his head. "Fine fine whatever you want! Go on a date!"

Jaejoong smiled victoriously and threw a smirk at Eunmi. Eunmi puffed her cheeks annoyed and resigned to fate.