Rival

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong slumped on his chair and threw his hands up in frustration. "That woman seriously doesn't belong to this world!" he grumbled.

"HAHAHAHA hyung it was so HAHAHAHA funny! HAHAHAHAHA" Junsu clutched his stomach.

"But what did you expect from Eunmi seriously?" Yoochun asked. "Don't tell me you were expecting Eunmi to show you herself dressed in some y lingerie or something?"

Jaejoong remained silent.

"AIGOO HYUNG!" Changmin laughed. "You really thought Eunmi would do that?"

Yunho pushed Jaejoong's shoulder. "Yah Kim Jaejoong, don't think that the whole world's female population is in love with you. At least Eunmi isn't . She isn't the type to give her body to you so easily."

Jaejoong pouted. "Yeah yeah. But she'll be mine someday I promise."

"So you want to bang her?" Junsu squealed. "You seem so determined too!! OMO HYUNG!"

Jaejoong realised what he said and mentally cursed himself. "I mean she will fall for me. But I don't want her body." Jaejoong clarified.

"But I think she has a great body you know!" Yoochun chimed in. "The other time I saw her in PE class and.. what can I say? Her legs look delicious."

"Her s are of a rather satisfying size too!" Changmin noted.

Jaejoong bit his lips, trying to cool down in attempt to stop the he could feel coming up. Damn him and his great imaginations, and who asked him to imagine Eunmi wearing that little red dress dressed like a devil.

"Jaejoong I know that look." Yunho smirked and went closer. "This is the look when Jaejoong goes to pubs and hot girls grind their bodies against him."

"Are you aroused hyung?" Changmin asked loudly.

"YAH SHIM CHANGMIN!" Jaejoong barked. He turned around furiously, looking at the sky to calm his nerves.

Suddenly, two people caught his attention.

Eunmi and TOP were sitting side by side on a bench in the garden, chatting easily.

*SEUNGHYUN AGAIN??!!!* Jaejoong cursed. *What does Seunghyun have against me and my prey?*

He ran out of the classroom immediately and sneaked to the garden. He crept behind the unknowing two and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Seunghyun Oppa." Eunmi called sweetly.

*SEUNGHYUN OPPA??!! Jaejoong's ears perked up. Eunmi doesn't even call him oppa like his other fangirls. He has only heard Eunmi call one person oppa and that is L.Joe. But oh well, he is her neighbour.

"I have something to show you." Eunmi smiled.

*Why does this sound so familiar?* JAejoong rolled his eyes.

Eunmi whipped out her phone and showed TOP the pictures she had taken.

"This is my pet tortoise Mr Turbie!" Eunmi declared grandly.

Jaejoong gasped. *She's showing HIM what she showed to ME? Then how does that make me special in her heart?*

TOP chuckled. "So cute! I would choose Mr Turbie over Eunmi any day." he joked.

"OPPA!" Eunmi pouted.

"Just kidding Eunmi!" TOP smiled.

"Seunghyun oppa I have something to ask you." Eunmi said, taking a deep breath.

"You know that Great Heir Party that's coming up soon?" she asked, garnering all her nerves. "Are you bringing anybody? Can I be your partner?"

Jaejoong's jaw was officially not a part of his body.

He covered his mouth to hide the gasp and his eyes were widened until they hurt. *She's asking him to be his partner?! She's taking the initiative for the WRONG GUY!!! It's supposed to be me YO!!!!*

TOP cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Eunmi ah, I want to bring you as my partner too." TOP started politely. "But I already have a partner."

Eunmi's face fell. There goes her chance of attending a formal event with TOP.

"Is your partner.. your girlfriend?" Eunmi asked meekly.

*Not yet.* TOP smiled dreamily when he thought of his partner, Bom. "No she's not my girlfriend." TOP said.

Eunmi smiled brightly after hearing. *That means I still have a chance!*

TOP glanced at his watch. *Time to look for Bom.*

"Hey Eunmi ah, I have something important to do so I'll get going first. Nice seeing your pet Mr Turbie." he smiled.

"No problem! Bye Seunghyun oppa!" she smiled happily.

As soon as TOP disappeared, Jaejoong appeared from behind the bushes and plopped himself beside Eunmi.

"You like Seunghyun?" he asked seriously.

Eunmi was startled and gasped. "Yah Vampire ert don't scare me like that!"

"I'm asking you!" Jaejoong said annoyed. "You like Seunghyun?"

Eunmi blushed and looked away, playing with her fingers.

Jaejoong bit his lips. "Oh god. You really like Seunghyun."

*OMO. Running round the school in girl clothes!* he felt faint.

"Don't tell me the guy you were saving your first kiss for was Seunghyun!" Jaejoong yelped.

"So what if it is? it was stolen by some Vampire ert." Eunmi grumbled.

Jaejoong slapped himself for being so dense. *Crap! How am I supposed to make her fall for me now? And most importantly, how will she be able to take it when she knows that Seunghyun already likes Bom?*