Eunmi: Step 3

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi laid on her bed and heaved a big sigh. She stared at the nearly empty piece of paper in her hands and furrowed her brows.

"This is harder than I thought." she whined. "How did people come up with 100 steps to seduce guys? I can only think of two now! I need eight more!"

She rolled over and propped herself up with her hand. *How can I seduce Kim Jaejoong?*

"What to do Mr Turbie?" Eunmi turned and asked.

Mr Turbie looked back at her nonchalantly. Eunmi smiled. "You're always so carefree Mr Turbie. So cute! Everyone would like you if they saw you!"

Eunmi smiled and looked back at her list. And froze.

Her gaze landed on Mr Turbie once again. "That's right! Everyone will fall for you if they saw you! Thank you Mr Turbie!" she smiled and went over to kiss it.

 

Jaejoong came out of his class and saw a familar looking ahjuma waiting for him by the door. He was pleasantly surprised, and ran up to her.

"Hey Eunmi ah." he smiled. "Why are you here?"

Eunmi looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "Wweeellllll..." she started slowly. "I have something to show you at my house. Can you come over?"

Jaejoong's eyes lit up.

FLASHBACK

"Jaejoong oppa~~~" his ty girl playmate Sunhee whined through the phone.

"Yes babe?" Jaejoong answered, lying on his bed, utterly bored.

"I have something to show you at my house. Can you come over?" Sunhee asked.

"Why not. I have nothing to do." Jaejoong agreed and grabbed his car keys. He arrived at Sunhee's house in less than 15 minutes and knocked on the door.

"Sunhee ah, it's me." he said.

The door opened and Jaejoong gasped in surprise.

What greeted him was the most beautiful scene in the world. Or maybe to males only.

Sunhee was dressed in a see-through red little dress, that was so short, the edges of her could be seen. Her s were not at all covered and her s were going to say hello to eager Jaejoong in no time. Well not that he couldn't see them with the see-through material.

The flowly material flowed round her curvy figure, enhancing her already good body. To add to the overall effect, she even put on red devil horns and red lipstick.

"Annyeong Jaejoong ah." she smiled sneakily.

Jaejoong pounced on her immediately.

Nothing needs to be said on what happened next. Except that Jaejoong enjoyed himself very much.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"You have something to show me?" Jaejoong lit up. "Okay!"

Jaejoong and Eunmi took the bus together with Jaejoong shooting looks at Eunmi every now and then.

*Her face is unbearable but her lips look full. They must be nice to kiss.* Jaejoong observed. *Oh hell. I kissed her before. I just didn't remember how her lips feel like. And although she doesn't seem to have a great body, but who knows! Underneath those awful clothes may be heaven!*

Jaejoong grew excited with his ertic thoughts and his began to show. "Damn!" he cursed and covered his lower regions.

"Yeah?" Eunmi turned.

"Nothing!" Jaejoong smiled awkwardly.

They finally arrived at Eunmi's house and Jaejoong waited at her living room excitedly. He looked down at his and sighed. "Patience my little one! You'll be relieved soon! Although she's an ahjuma.. But better than nothing right!" he mumbled.

"I'm back." Eunmi said after disappearing into her room.

Jaejoong smiled excitedly. "So fast? I didn't think it will take so little time to chang--- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" he gasped.

"Mr Turbie!" Eunmi smiled. "Mr Turbie! Say hi to Jaejoong!"

The tortoise in her tank stared at Jaejoong, and gnawed at the glass in an attempt to reach him. Wow Kim Jaejoong's charm extends to non humans as well.

_42962601_tortoise_afp416.jpg?w=480  

 

PARK EUNMI STEP THREE: SHOW HIM MR TURBIE

"This is what you wanted to show me?" Jaejoong asked ridiculously. "A tortoise?!"

Eunmi nodded. "Mr Turbie is so cute so I thought you would like him as well."

Jaejoong took a step back unconciously. "Yeah!" he smiled awkwardly. "I like.. it... I mean... Mr Turbie..hehe"

"Really? I'm glad!" she smiled.

"I'll go to the toilet for a while." Jaejoong said and dashed off to the washroom. He zipped open his pants to let his OBVIOUSLY DISTURBED junior out.

"Damn! If anybody saw, they would have thought I got aroused by a tortoise." Jaejoong grumbled.