Jaejoong Step 6

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong whistled happily, clutching the bouquet of roses in his hands and walked up to Eunmi's house.

He the petals of the red roses and smiled. "There's no way she'll not fall for me like this! I'm the king of romance!" Jaejoong smirked.

Yes that's right. Kim Jaejoong has again.

KIM JAEJOONG STEP 6: SWEET ACTIONS AND GIFTS

Jaejoong neared Eunmi's house and scowled. He saw another blonde guy waiting at her door.

*Lee Byunghun.* Jaejoong growled.

"Yah Lee Byunghun what are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked coldly.

"I'm here to pick my best friend to school." L.Joe smirked. "Don't you know I go to school with her everyday?"

"Not anymore." Jaejoong walked nearer. "From now onwards, she's going to walk with me."

L.Joe smirked. "No way is she going to go with a playboy like you. She isn't that blind you know."

"Let's see about that." Jaejoong glared and knocked on Eunmi's door.

Eunmi appeared moments later, looking hurried and in a rush, but still looking natural and beautiful.

Her eyes widened seeing another guy she didn't expect at her door. "Vampire ert?" she gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"To walk you to school." Jaejoong smiled brightly.

Eunmi scratched her head, puzzled. "Okay... I guess.. You can join us." she nodded.

"Us?" Jaejoong yelped in alert.

"Yeah us." L.Joe smirked. "As is me and Eunmi. Welcome newcomer!"

Jaejoong scowled. "If in walking you to school I want to walk with you alone. Not with another guy!" Jaejoong whined.

Eunmi rolled her eyes. "I'm going with Byunghun Oppa. I won't abandon him like the other time when you just whisked me off."

"Let's go Byunghun Oppa." Eunmi went to L.Joe who was smiling extremely brightly.

Jaejoong gaped at her. *Did she just choose Byunghun over me?* he was utterly shocked.

"Yah! Then we'll three go together!" Jaejoong yelped and ran to catch up with them.

L.Joe gave him a look, asking him to just go away and I interrupt them.

"No way." Jaejoong mouthed and stood in between Eunmi and L.Joe.

"Eunmi ah," Jaejoong smiled. "Here. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady." he handed her the flowers he brought.

"Wrong choice man." L.Joe muttered.

"Huh?" Jaejoong asked, confused.

Just then, Eunmi pushed the bouquet back into Jaejoong's hands and stepped further away from him.

"I don't want it! I can't want it!" she said, red in the face. "I'm allergic to flower pollen!"

Jaejoong gaped at her. "You are?"

L.Joe smirked. "You didn't even know that Jaejoong sshi? Eunmi will fought uncontrollably when she smells flowers. How are you going to be Eunm's friend if you are like that?" L.Joe asked sacarstically.

Jaejoong frowned and went nearer to Eunmi. "I'm sorry I really didn't know." he said softly.

Eunmi leaned away. "Yeah yeah I know. But stay far from me! You're still holding the bouquet!"

Eunmi ran away from Jaejoong and stood next to L.Joe. "Byunghun Oppa will stand in between us! I can't stand coughing!" she whined.

Jaejoong glared at the bouquet and wanted to strangle the flowers to death.

*I thought all girls would be extremely elated to get flowers, especially from me!* Jaejoong frowned.

"Aish. Courting Eunmi is seriously much more difficult than I thought." Jaejoong sighed.

He dumped the bouquet of flowers into the nearest dustbin and ran up to catch up with them.

"Yah Alien Ahjuma wait for me!" Jaejoong shouted.