L.Joe's the hot guy?!

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi's eyes widened in shock. "Byunghun Oppa?" she gasped.

L.Joe nodded and smiled. "Don't like my new look?" he asked, turning around for her to see.

"Y-y-you don't look like yourself!" Eunmi blurted out. "You look good!"

Jaejoong glared at her and pulled her to face him. "Yah. Why dont you ever say I look good?"

"Because you dont?" L.Joe suggested innocently.

Jaejoong turned to glare. "Yah you. Why did you turn up all dress up suddenly?"

L.Joe shrugged. "I figured if my best friend became a beauty there's no need to hide my looks from the rest of the world anymore and I can be myself with her."

Eunmi looked up at L.Joe. "You were hiding your looks?"

L.Joe nodded awkwardly. "I didn't need those spectacles actually. But if I didn't wear those, so many girls will come after me and I was afraid you wouldn't want to be friends with me."

Eunmi smiled and hugged him. "You were just afraid that Eunmi will feel inferior right?" she looked up at him. "Thank you Byungbun Oppa."

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE CHEESE!" Jaejoong separated them both. "Mice will come running here soon."

L.Joe shot him a look. "What's it to you? I'm her best friend but what are you?"

"Her man." Jaejoong declared proudly.

"You're not." Eunmi wrinkled her nose.

"Yah Park Eunmi!" Jaejoong yelled.

"Lets go to class Byunghun Oppa." Eunmi smiled. "Bye Vampire ert."



All through out the day, the hottest topic was the ahjuma and nerd's unbelievable transformation. They were soon regarded as new kingkas and queenkas of the school.

Guys trailed after Eunmi like she was a goddess and girls fangirled over L.Joe and forgot about DBSK's existence.

"That Byunghun guy looks good I must admit." Yoochun said, looking at L.Joe buying food.

"He's attracting all the girls!" Changmin whined. "I didn't get as many lunch boxes from my fan girls as usual!"

"But well he is kinda hot." Yunho stated fairly.

"Hot my ." Jaejoong growled. He eyed L.Joe critically as watched as he smiled pleasantly to all the girls, but not answering their requests to go out with them.

He went back to the table where another crowd was gathered, only in the opposite . He weaved through the crowd and found Eunmi, giving her her food.

She smiled happily, ignoring all the other delicacies the guys bought for her and dug in.

Jaejoong scowled. *Why is that Lee Byunghun always sticking with Alien ahjuma? How am I supposed to make her fall for me like that?*

Jaejoong grabbed his own 5 star standard luxuriously prepared lunch box and stormed over to their table.

"Park Eunmi." he called. "I brought you lunch."

creative_lunch_box_08.jpg  

He opened the lunch box and Eunmi's eyes bulged out, and her stomach gave a loud growl.

L.Joe pushed it away and glared at Jaejoong. "She won't eat it. She has the ox bone soup I bought her."

Jaejoong glared back and pushed the lunch box back to Eunmi. "But her stomach obviously told us she likes this lunch box better."

L.Joe smirked. "How long have you known her? Her favorite food is ox bone soup!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Not all things that she's used to means they are the best. Like you."

L.Joe growled. "She'll like my lunch box better." Jaejoong smirked.

"We'll have to ask her that then." L.Joe glared.

"Fine." Jaejoong smirked.

"Eunmi ah." both of them broke their staring contest and turned to look at her. They gasped in surprise.

*BURPS*

Eunmi covered embarrassed. "Hehe I finished both. Both are really good!" she smiled.

Jaejoong mentally smacked his head for expecting something from this alien ahjuma.