He loves her

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong stole his father's car keys and drove to the bar DBSK frequents. He went in and ordered liquid , which was 80% alcohol.

"Hey Jaejoong are you sure you want it? You won't be fit to drive home no matter how good you are at drinking." the bar tender warned.

Jaejoong nodded. "Anything to make me forget what I'm feeling now."

The bar tender nodded and passed him his order. He watched Jaejoong with wonder. It seemed as if Jaejoong had fallen ou of love. But what kind of girl was it that made him like that?

"One liquid ."

The bar tender rolled his eyes. *What's with guys and liquid today?*

He went over to the blonde haired customer and served him his drink.

"Love problems?" he asked.

The hot customer dunked the drink and nodded. "I just realized that... Maybe I never had a chance to begin with."

"Are you sure? Maybe she likes you?" the bar tender tried saying, seeing how heartbroken the guy seemed.

The hot guy shook his head. "I've known her since I was 3. I know when she's feeling happy. When she's sad. When something is bothering her. And now, I'm positive she fell for someone else."

The bar tender patted his shoulder. "It's okay. It's just one girl out of so many in the world. Why not you talk to that guy over there? He seems to have fallen out of love too." he pointed at Jaejoong.

The hot guy glanced up and his eyes widened in surprise. "Jaejoong?" he gasped.

"You know him?" The bar tender asked, surprised.

The hot customer nodded and made his way to Jaejoong. "Jaejoong."

Jaejoong looked up, irritated. He gasped when he saw who was it. "Byunghun?" he gasped.

"What are you doing here?" L.Joe asked, and sat beside him.

"Drinking." Jaejoong rolled his eyes and dunked another cup.

"Because?" L.Joe asked.

"Because I think Eunmi has fallen for you that's what!" Jaejoong slurred. "I don't know why but I feel like drinking."

L.Joe's hand stopped in mid air and he placed the cup back down. "You feel like drinking because you think Eunmi likes me?"

Jaejoong nodded obediently, "I don't know why.. I hate you lee Byunghun! You're placed even higher in Eunmi's heart than me. Stupid Alien Ahjuma..." Jaejoong mumbled.

L.Joe blinked. *She was lying.*

"You love her." L.Joe stated bluntly.

Jaejoong squinted. Clearly, the alcohol effects were kicking in.

"Love who?? My umma?" he slurred.

"Eunmi you idiot." L.Joe scolded. "You love Eunmi. I guess it's time for me to give up.." he mumbled softly.

"I love Eunmi?" Jaejoong asked like a 3 year old.

"Do you feel like you want to see her every moment of the day?" L.Joe asked.

Jaejoong nodded. "Every moment!!! I even dreamt of her yesterday!" he giggled.

"Do you feel angry when she's with other guys?" L.Joe asked again.

"YES!" Jaejoong roared. "She's too pretty. I should just kidnap her and not show her to the rest of the world." he mumbled.

"Do you think.." L.Joe gulped. "It's possible for you to give her up to another guy if she loves another? Even if she can't be yours?"

Jaejoong grew silent for a while. "Her happiness is what that matters isnt it? I want her for my own. But if she loves Byunghun, then I hope she'll be happy with him."

L.Joe chuckled. "You really love her." he smiled bitterly.

*That's right. Because I love Eunmi, I'll give her up for someone she loves as well.* L.Joe thought. *At least now I know Jaejoong loves her too.*

"I love Eunmi?" Jaejoong asked, trying to affirm the fact.

"Yes you love Eunmi." L.Joe repeated.

"I love Eunmi." Jaejoong blinked. He blinked again. "I love Eunmi! I LOVE EUNMI!!" he shouted.

"Thank you Byunghun!" Jaejoong hugged L.Joe. "I love Eunmi! I don't care about the bet anymore! I'm going to make her love me too!"

Jaejoong smiled and collapsed unconcious on the table.

L.Joe sighed and helped him up.

"I give up my love to you and now I still have to bring you home?" he asked.

L.Joe smiled at Jaejoong giggling in his sleep. "At least he really loves her." he whispered.