Banned

Seducing him in 10 steps

"JOONGIE!!! Open Up!!" Eunmi screamed.

Jaejoong blinked, unable to believe his ears. Did he just hear Eunmi? Didn't she already leave long ago?

"JOONGIE!!"

Jaejoong stood up abruptly and peeked out of the window. His eyes bulged and he ran down to the the door. "Babe!" he gasped. "Didn't you go home?"

Smiling, Eunmi shook her head. "I didn't! I waited at the door for your father to go out!"

Jaejoong's jaw dropped as he glanced at the clock. "But that's like 6 hours ago! Don't tell me you were outside under that hot sun for 6 hours!" he chided.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose and pushed him inside. She pulled him onto the couch and she sat down comfortably on his lap. "That's not the main point! The main point is, after talking to your father..."

"YOU TALKED TO ABEOJI?!" Jaejoong yelped.

"Shhh!" Eunmi furrowed her brows. "The main thing is, your father agreed that we can be together if I past the test!"

Jaejoong's brows raised. "Test?"

Eunmi nodded her head and explained everything to Jaejoong. The latter's frown grew wider and wider. "Abeoji that scammer! How are you supposed to learn so many things within only 2 weeks? It's impossible!"

Eunmi pouted. "But it's a chance right! I must work hard for us! This is our chance to be together!"

Jaejoong nodded and rested his chin on her shoulder. "But I'm worried about you. Can you handle it? It'll be like living someone else's life and not being yourself. I don't want you to do that."

Eunmi ruffled his hair. "I'd do anything as long as we can be together." she declared determinedly.

Jaejoong chuckled and pushed her down the couch, hovering above her. "Why must you be so cute babe? Makes me feel like eating you up!" Jaejoong teased.

To prove his point, he began nibbling and and kissing the exposed area of Eunmi's neck. Eunmi could feel something poking her thigh. She felt dizzy with happiness and the last bit of sanity she had in her seemed to be in danger of being blasted into a million pieces by this handsome hot guy on top of her.

"JOONGIE!!" Eunmi pushed Jaejoong off her abruptly.

Jaejoong blinked disorientated. "What?"

Eunmi sat up and folded her arms. "No kissing, hugging and making love until the two weeks is over!" she declared.

Jaejoong's jaw dropped. It was like the world just announced that the end of the world was not 2012 but now.

"WHATTTT??" he yelped. "How can you do that babe? I'll die!"

Eunmi rolled her eyes. "You'll survive Joongie!" she shrugged nonchalantly.

Jaejoong frowned and rested his head on her lap. "Babe~~~ don't be so cruel.." he whined.

Eunmi stood up abruptly and caused Jaejoong's head to fall. "No skinship too!" she declared.

Jaejoong frowned. "I can't hug, kiss or make love to you, and not I can't even hold your hand?!" he yelped.

Eunmi furrowed her brows and tried not to look at him. "Yeah! It's final! No skinship for two weeks!" she punched the air.

"Babe don't do this to me~~~" Jaejoong whined and hugged her waist.

Eunmi's eyes widened and pushed him off. "What did I say about skinship?!" she scolded.

She ran off to the far corner and started mumbling to herself. Jaejoong pouted and went over to her, trying to her what she was saying.

"doanxbqoz znbxks.... Joongie no touch me... Faiabxhajabba... Makes my heart beat too fast... Dnaknxjsksbskab... Can't focus..." she mumbled incoherently.

Jaejoong chuckled and poked her cheek. "Ah! So that's why you don't want skinship? Babe I didn't know me touching you affects you that much!" he teased.

Eunmi's head snapped back, her eyes rounded in surprise to find Mr Distraction just behind her. "Woah!" she yelped and lost her balance.

Jaejoong held onto her waist and caught her from the fall. "How can there be no skinship babe? You need me to save you everyday!" Jaejoong grinned.

Eunmi pouted cutely. Jaejoong could not resist but peck her lips. Eunmi gasped and pushed him away. "No Skinship!" she yelped.

Jaejoong pulled her in and tilted her face up. "Just one more kiss before the ban okay?" he negotiated.

Without waiting for her answer, he placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips. The kiss rapidly turned from sweet to passionate and Jaejoong took the first opportunity to slip his tongue into .

His tongue played with hers, roaming round the familiar cavern as if it was it's home instead of Jaejoong's mouth.

Eunmi pushed Jaejoong away in a rush and looked away, blushing. "Enough!" she ordered.

"... Can't focus..." she muttered under her breath.

Jaejoong chuckled bitterly. He was so going to miss that pair of lips for the next two weeks.