Jaejoong's mind

Seducing him in 10 steps

"She told me she wanted to be a lady!" Jaejoong smiled. "So cute. Hehe who would have thought that Alien Ahjuma would have thought that way."

The rest of DBSK stared at their Hyung.

"Hyung are you having a fever?" Junsu asked, feeling his forehead.

"No of course not." Jaejoong snapped.

"Then it must be because Jaejoong Hyung is hungry!" Changmin concluded. "Hunger makes me weird as well!"

"Psssh." Yoochun pushed Changmin's head. "No wonder you're weird all the time. Because you're hungry all the time."

"Seriously Jaejoong, you think Eunmi is cute?" Yunho smirked. "Something is wrong Jae~~~"

Jaejoong made a rebellious face. "So what? I think you're cute too Yunho!" he pinched Yunho's cheek.

"Yah yah!" the dance machine slapped his hands away. "But you don't smile foolishly when you talk about me!"

"I didn't smile foolishly!" Jaejoong protested. "Kim Jaejoong doesn't do such things."

"Oh really!" all four of them looked at him with raised brows.

"Yah what's up with all of you!" Jaejoong asked furiously.

"I think Hyung is falling for his Alien Ahjuma~~~" Junsu sang.

"YES!" Changmin punched the air. "My car is saved!"

"Not so fast you punk." Jaejoong smacked his head. "I'm not falling for Eunmi!"

"Oh really? Then why do you look so happy when you're talking about her?" Yoochun asked.

"Yeah." Junsu nodded. "And when was the last time you had Jaejoong Hyung?"

Jaejoong thought hard. "Before the bet?"

"AAAHHHAAA!!!" all four of them screamed.

"Jaejoong Hyung isn't banging other girls because he fell for Eunmi!" Changmin smirked. "Yes! My dear car Changmin Oppa will protect you from the claws of evil Jaejoong!"

"Kim Jaejoong doesn't do love.." Jaejoong gagged. "Kim Jaejoong does senseless ing if you didn't know that."

"But the power of love can change everything and anything!" Yunho smirked.

"Think of how much that Park Eunmi has occupied your mind Jaejoong Hyung!!" Junsu teased.

"Aish don't want to talk to you." Jaejoong stomped off. Leaving 4 very happy guys, with Changmin the most elated.



Jaejoong strolled round the shopping mall, trying to clear his mind.

He saw many pretty girls walking past and he checked them out like always.

He smirked to himself. "Who said Kim Jaejoong was falling for Park Eunmi? Hah! I'm still the same old flirt!" he smiled.

But he didn't realize what he was thinking about.

A y girl walked past..

Kim Jaejoong's brain: Wow nice ! Hmmm I bet Eunmi's would be nicer looking

A cute girl walked past.

Kim Jaejoong's brain: Aigoo look at her! She doesn't even pull off that look! She should see what really cute means! Just look for Eunmi!

A demure girl walked past.

Kim Jaejoong's brain: Hehe this style reminds me of Eunmi trying to be feminine yesterday! It was so funny!

Jaejoong walked past a fruits stall and he was reminded of Eunmi's straw hat.

He naturally broke into a pleasant smile and walked into the stall.

"A little of everything." Jaejoong said to the surprised stall owner.

"Everything?!" the owner yelped.

"Yeah." Jaejoong smiled. "And don't forget grapes!" he added, remembering the fake plastic grapes that were dangling gaily on Eunmi's hat.

The happy stall owner gave him his order and received a large note in return.

"Keep the change." Jaejoong smiled and left.

The stupid retarded hottie went home with the pack of fruits, smiling foolishly all the way.



A/N: Sorry it was rather pointless but I wanted to add this in(: hint hint
Jae's feelings~~~