Trust me when I say I love you

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Joongie! I left a letter! Please read it! Please!" she called.

She threw a last look at his mansion and went off dejectedly. Jaejoong watched as she went and sped down to the first floor.

He grabbed the letter and tore the envelope, and began to read.

Dear Joongie,

I'm sorry for doubting you. I know I was wrong. I've been incredibly stupid even for my standards.

It's just.. I don't trust myself.

I don't understand why you chose me out of so many girls in the world Joongie.

I'm not that pretty, I'm clumsy, my thinking is not from this world.

I'm not worthy of you at all.

This question has bugged me from the beginning. I don't understand and I don't trust myself for being to keep you by my side.

DBSK told me that you would bang the girls within three days of getting together.

It has already been a week since we went out and you haven't made a move on me.

I'm scared that you don't have those type of thoughts about me. That you don't desire me. That you don't really love me.

I'm afraid that you get sick of me and change to another girl like the other girlfriends you have had.

I'm afraid that I'll be just one of those toys you had.

I'm afraid. I'm scared, that's why I wanted to affirm your feelings for me.

I'm sorry. I didn't have any experience dating before, I don't know how to act as a proper girlfriend.

I'm really sorry Joongie. If you want to break up, I can understand.

-Eunmi.

"Babo! Babo Alien Ahjuma!" Jaejoong cursed and raced out of the door.

"I'm sorry Alien Ahjuma.. I'm sorry I didn't consider your feelings." he muttered and drove out of his mansion.



"Alien Ahjuma!" Jaejoong pounded on Eunmi's door.

Eunmi opened the door surprised, her eyes puffy with all the crying. "Joongie.." she croaked. "I'm sorry I understand if you want to break up I can to-"

Jaejoong yanked him towards her and embraced her in a tight hug. "Shhh." he whispered. "Don't say anything. I won't break up with you." he her hair.

Eunmi blinked and looked up at him. "But I didn't trust you. I sent those girls to seduce you. I was such a bad girlfriend!"

Jaejoong chuckled and wiped away her tears. "Babo. Even if you were voldermort, I would love you. Because you are Park Eunmi."

Jaejoong rested his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry for not considering your feelings babe. I should have known you would feel insecure since it was your first relationship. Trust me when I say I love you Park Eunmi."

He kissed her forehead fondly. "I love you because you're so clumsy and clueless all the time."

"I love you because you don't even know how beautiful you are." Jaejoong whispered and kissed the bridge of her nose.

He caressed her face and gazed into her eyes. "I love you because you are you, and you don't pretend to be somebody else." he kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love every part about you Park Eunmi." he kissed her fingertips.

"So believe me, when I say I've really fallen insanely in love with you." he tilted her tear stained face up towards him and pressed his lips against hers.

Eunmi's eyes fluttered close and she kissed back with all her heart.

*I love you too Kim Jaejoong.* she smiled into the kiss. *I trust you when you say you love me. So trust me when I say that I love you as much.*