Losing both job and house

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong raised his brows when Eunmi stopped short in her tracks. He was sending her to the ice cream cafe for her shift.

He looked in the direction of her gaze and his jaw dropped seeing workers carrying the furniture and ice cream making machines from inside and loading them into a truck.

Eunmi let go of Jaejoong's hand and ran into the shop, utterly confused and shocked. "Mr Jung! What is happening!" she yelped.

Mr Jung sighed and a tear rolled down his cheeks. Jaejoong gaped in shock.

"The owner of this shop increased the rent by double. He said if I couldn't pay, I'd have to move the shop." Mr Jung sobbed. "I'm sorry Eunmi ah. You and Mi Hye have to find another place to work."

Eunmi bit her lips and went over to give Mr Jung a hug. "Don't worry about us. We'll find jobs. Take care Mr Jung." she comforted.

"Thanks Eunmi." Mr Jung croaked.

Jaejoong went over and pulled Eunmi in for a hug. He her hair and caressed her cheeks. "You don't worry too babe. We'll find you a job in no time."

Eunmi nodded. Jaejoong took her hand and pulled her out of the shop, since she was clearly depressed when she was inside.

"Let's go to other shops to see if they are hiring anyone." Jaejoong suggested.

Eunmi nodded and followed his lead. She needed a job no matter what. She couldn't depend on her parents for the full sum of her school fees. It just burdens them too much.

They arrived at another ice cream parlor nearby. Heads turned when she went in.

"Wow she's even prettier than the shop belle here!" they exclaimed.

Jaejoong took her to find the manager. "Excuse me. Are you hiring? My girlfriend needs a job."

The manager looked over at Eunmi and his eyes nearly popped out. "Oh my of course we'll hire! She'll attract so many male customers!"

"Really?" Eunmi's eyes shone. "Thank you so much!"

"Whats your name?" the manager smiled. "When can you start work?"

"Anytime is fine! Park Eunmi imnida and thank you so much!" Eunmi chirped.

The manager froze. "Park... Eunmi?" he hesitated. "Ah! Me and my slow brain! We have too many workers already we do t need anymore. I'm sorry I can't hire you."

Eunmi's face fell. "Eh? Oh. Okay. Thanks anyway."

Jaejoong squeezed her hand. "Don't worry. The next shop will want you."

In the end, of all the 14 shops they went to, 3 weren't hiring and 11 turned her away when they heard she was Park Eunmi.

Jaejoong had an increasing doubt all this was because of his father. *Abeoji. So this is the way you're going to separate us? I can't believe he's so lowdown.*

Jaejoong couldn't bear seeing Eunmi's dejected face and decided to send her home. "We can try tomorrow. I'm sure you van find a job soon." he encouraged.

Eunmi smiled bitterly. Her eyes widened when they reached the front of her house. The owner of the house was waiting for her, tapping her feet impatiently.

"Ahjuma Lee! It's not time for rent yet right? Why areyou here?" Eunmi asked.

Ahjuma Lee threw her an apologetic glance. "I'm sorry Eunmi ah. I just received an extremely good offer for this house so I've decided to sell it." she explained.

Eunmi's eyes rounded "Then what about me?" she whispered in disbelief.

"You'll have to move out." Ahjuma sighed. "I'm sorry Eunmi ah. You'll have to move out by the end of the week."

Eunmi nodded. "I understand Ahjuma Lee."

Ahjuma Lee smiled and bade them goodbye. Eunmi wobbled and collapsed on her knees, sobbing loudly.

"Joongie! Jigeum Eotteohke? I don't have a job and I don't have a place to stay!" she cried. "I don't know what to do."

Jaejoong's heart broke seeing her so depressed. He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry babe. I'll solved everything so don't you worry."

Jaejoong bit his lip and frowned. *Abeoji, I didn't think you'd use Eunmi against me. That was a good move Abeoji, because there's nothing that hurts me more than Eunmi hurting.*

 

 

NEW FIC AHEADDDDD~~~

Hi guys! Remember the poll I posted on who to feature on my next fic?

Now it's here!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

I know I know, 3 ongoing fics and another one more? Aish I just can't help it

My exams are nearing so I won't be able to update every single fic everyday.

I will try to have at least 4 updates per story per week okay? *vows*

In the mean time, thank you for all your kind support. You don't know how happy you make me<3