Jaejoong Step 5

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong got off the call, thoroughly satisfied. In a few minutes, a delivery man came and he received the package.

He opened the envelope hurriedly and plunged into an afternoon of reading.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Aigoo!" Jaejoong laughed. "Eunmi looks so funny!"

KIM JAEJOONG STEP FIVE: KNOW MORE ABOUT HER

That's right. Jaejoong sent people to find out more about his alien ahjuma.

From the day she was born till today, everything about her was written inside.

When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

When she lost her first baby tooth while watching Jaws with L.Joe when she was 7. (A/N: That's what happened to me actually. The shark suddenly came out and I used the pillow to cover my face. Guess I hit too hard, and my shaky tooth dropped. Except the part with L.Joe of courD)

When she first rode a bicycle when she was nine, with L.Joe.

When her parents decides to move to the rural areas and left her in their apartment alone, with L.Joe as her neighbor.

Jaejoong's brows creased.

"Why was that ing Lee Byunghun in every stage of her life?" he asked angrily.

Numerous pictures were shown. When they were sharing an ice cream. When they were sitting together on a ferris wheel. When the first grade class picture was taken.

Jaejoong frowned. This L.Joe guy was more indispensable in Eunmi's life than he thought.

He continued reading, and found out many things.

How Eunmi didn't like any guys until Seunghyun came along.

How L.Joe was the only one that remained by her side as a true friend throughout the years.

How she didn't have any other friends except for L.Joe and was the victim for bullying and insults all throughout her life.

Jaejoong softened.

"Park Eunmi, why didn't you realize that you were beautiful?" he asked and caressed her picture.

"You're so blind you know that?" he whispered.

He recalled the time when he went to the ice cream shop and helped her, and she refused her help.

It wasn't because she didn't like him.

Oh okay, maybe she did despise him a little.

But it was because she didn't trust anyone except for L.Joe. Which cannot be blamed because he was the only one true to her and liked her for who she was.

She had been bullied and cast away like she didn't exist for so many times in her life.

So many evil people tried to make use of her for their benefit, and helped her, pretended to be kind to her when they needed her. When the job was done, she was immediately cast aside. Not even wanting to acknowledge that they actually knew her.

It was awful.

How was she to trust this Kim Jaejoong in front of her?

And more over, he was a Kingka. A handsome flirty playboy Kingka. What did a Kingka have to do with her?

Of course she didn't trust him.

Jaejoong bit his lips. "I must make her trust me. And let her feel my sincerity."



Eunmi stepped out of the ice cream cafe, surprised to see Jaejoong waiting for her. "What are you doing here? I can go home myself thank you very much." she said coldly and turned away.

Jaejoong grabbed her hand and walked in step with her. "I wanted to walk you home." he explained.

She cast a doubtful look at him and continued walking.

"And I wanted to.. Know you better." he said softly. Eunmi's head snapped up to look at him curiously. "What is there to know?" she asked.

"I want to know about what you like and don't, about your habits, your dreams... And ... Hyuna." Jaejoong hesitated.

Eunmi's eyes widened. "How did you...?"

Jaejoong chuckled at her surprised look. "I just know. She was your best friend next to Byunghun isn't it? Until she decided to become a beautiful and ignore you both."

Eunmi blinked back tears at the memory. "Yes. She didn't want us as friends, well actually me. She didn't want to befriend me because she said with me by her side, no guys will ask her out."

Jaejoong patted her head. "She's a . You know it right?"

Eunmi sniffed and nodded. "I know. But her words make sense. If I weren't so ugly, guys wouldn't be afraid of me and would dare to come approach her." Eunmi sighed.

"This world is just so evil." she continued. "They judge you by looks, and not your character. After you brought me to the makeover, everyone treated me differently, like a princess. It's so fake. I hate it."

"Not everyone is like that." Jaejoong convinced.

Eunmi smiled a little. "Yeah. Byunghun Oppa isn't like that." she turned to look at Jaejoong. "But you are."

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Yah I'm not!"

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "Yeah and I'm not from earth!"

"You aren't!" Jaejoong teased and poked her nose.

They arrived at her house shortly after and Eunmi went towards her door.

"Eunmi ah." Jaejoong called softly.

Eunmi turned round curiously.

"I admit that I judge people by their looks, but I would like to know you more than what's outside. Will you let me find out more about what's inside Park Eunmi?" he asked with a gentle look in his eyes.

Eunmi softened and smiled. "Maybe." she smirked.

She went in and started to close her door. Before she went in, she shouted," Maybe if you didn't eat humans!"

"I don't!" Jaejoong protested but could not stop the smile that played on his lips.

 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Hey Hey Hey! I'm here with a new fic!

It's called: I'm a girl ... BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

CHECK IT OUT HERE

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo