Meeting Mr Kim

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong squeezed Eunmi's hand lightly and shot her an assuring look. "You ready?" he asked softly.

Eunmi nodded mildly. Jaejoong smiled and pecked her lips, before pulling her into his house.

His father was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading the day's finance newspaper. "Abeoji." Jaejoong called.

Mr Kim's head snapped towards them and his face hardened almost immediately. "Why did you bring that girl here Jaejoong?" he said in a low voice.

"I want to tell you that even if you threaten us, I will not break up with Eunmi. I want to be with her for the rest of my life and I hope Abeoji will agree to our relationship." Jaejoong pleaded with earnest eyes.

Mr Kim scoffed. "And if i don't agree?"

"Then we will elope." Jaejoong said with such finality, it was scary. "Even if Abeoji makes life so hard that we can't survive, we will move to the country and be farmers. No matter what, Abeoji cannot separate us."

Mr Kim took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Kim Jaejoong, you know that I will never agree to this. What is so good about this girl? I'm sure she doesn't even know how to eat properly with dining etiquette, the only artist she knows is Da Vinci, and she has not musical talent whatsoever. How can such a plain and useless girl be worthy of you Jaejoong?"

Eunmi flinched. Indeed, she seemed as uncultured as what Mr Kim had said.

"Mr Kim." Eunmi said softly. "I'm sorry if I don't meet your standards. But I really love your son, I really can't live without him now." she gave Jaejoong a meaningful glance who squeezed her hand lightly.

"Go both or you." Mr Kim turned away. "There is no way I will agree to this."

"Abeoji!" Jaejoong sighed, exasperated.

"GO!" Mr Kim roared.

Jaejoong sighed and led Eunmi out. He bit his lips and turned to her, ruffling her hair. "Don't worry, I'm sure we will persuade him somehow."

Eunmi nodded. *I'm not going to give up so easily.*

"Joongie, I'll to home myself. You go back in." Eunmi gestured.

Jaejoong pursed his lips. "Are you sure? I want to male sure you go home safely."

"It's okay. You're at your house anyway, no point sending me there and back. Nothing will happen to me." Eunmi assured.

"Fine." Jaejoong pulled her in and pecked her lips. "Call me when you reach home okay?" he gazed at her eyes.

"I will. Bye Joongie!" Eunmi waved and walked away.

She turned the corner and hid behind the wall. When she saw that Jaejoong had gone back in, she crept back to the front gate of his house. She sat down beside it and waited. *Mr Kim must need to go work soon.*

She waited and waited, till the afternoon sun was hanging high in the sky. She didn't know that CEOs of the company, especially this CEO, didn't go to the office unless it was urgent.

She wiped the sweat that accumulated and pursed her lips. "Why isn't Mr Kim going to work yet?"

Fortunately for her, after waiting for more than 6 hours, Mr Kim received an urgent call from the office and got into his car, preparing to go to the office.

Eunmi perked up when she saw a car coming out from the house. She blocked it with her body and waved for it to stop. "What the hell is that girl doing?" Mr Kim asked, bewildered.

"Stop! Mr Kim! Let me talk to you!" She yelled.

Mr Kim rolled his windows down irritatedly, and shot her a glare. "What do you think you are doing? Why are you still here? I thought you left 6 hours ago!"

"Mr Kim Please give me a chance!" Eunmi pleaded, tears almost gushing out of their tanks. "I will do anything to be with Jaejoong! I will learn dining etiquette! I will learn the arts! I will learn an musical instrument! I will become an educated lady! So please!"

Mr Kim pursed his lips. "Fine. I shall give you a chance. I will send you three teachers, one for dining etiquette, one for painting, one for music. If you can master the skills within 2 weeks with positive feedback from the coaches, I will agree."

Eunmi brightened. "THANK YOU SO MUCH ABEOJI!"

Mr Kim flinched. "You havent succeeded yet so call me Mr Kim. Or better, just don't call me at all."

He instructed the driver to drive off, leaving a very elated Eunmi.