Ahjuma's transformation

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong knocked on Eunmi's door impatiently and waited for her to answer the door.

Eunmi opened the door, her hair ruffled, with her ahjuma spectacles, and wearing hello kitty pajamas.

*At least her pajamas are cute.* Jaejoong stifled a smile.

"Yah! There's only half an hour before school starts! Why do you look like you just woke up?" Jaejoong yelped and pushed himself into her house.

"Because I just did?" Eunmi yawned. "It only takes 5 minutes to go school and 15 minutes to prepare. You wasted 10 minutes of my sleep!"

Jaejoong grabbed her and pushed her into the toilet. "Go wash up quick! Other girls need hours to prepare and you? 15 minutes? No wonder you look like a mess in school."

Eunmi rubbed her eyes tiredly and went to wash up. She appeared a few minutes later looking more awakened. Jaejoon passed her the clothes he chose from her wardrobe and pushed her back in to change.

He plopped himself on her couch and sighed. *Why is it so difficult to get that alien to act and dress like a normal girl? Damn. I feel like a maid now.*

Eunmi came out of the toilet looking fresh and beautiful, glowing in he sunlight. Her beautiful appearance never fails to make Jaejoong's eyes widen with appreciation.

*She looks cute.* he smiled.

His eyes fell on her messy unkempt hair and frowned, his perfectionist character springing into life.

"Yah! Don't you have a comb around here? Comb your hair will you?" he barked.

Eunmi looked at him. "Comb? .. What's that?"

Jaejoong mentally slapped himself and ran to the kitchen to get a fork. He returned and tried to comb through her knotted hair with it.

"A comb is something like a fork and you do it like this." he instructed, combing the fork through her hair. "And your hair will not be like a bird's nest."

Eunmi nodded like a three year old. She looked on curiously as Jaejoong tried to tame her hair.

"There! All done!" Jaejoong declared proudly.

Eunmi looked into the mirror and frowned. "My hair isn't standing up." she observed.

"Duh." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Because it's neater now and not flying all over the place."

Eunmi pouted. "I liked it the other way."

Jaejoong pursed his lips in frustration and grabbed her hand. "Come on we'll be late for school. Wait till the school sees you in your new look."

"But I have to wait for Byunghun Oppa." Eunmi pulled away. "We go to school together everyday."

Jaejoong's face darkened. *Damn that Byunghun.*

"Today's an exception." Jaejoong growled and snatched her phone away from her.

He typed a message to Byunghun and pressed sent. "You only have 4 contacts in your phone?" he raised his brows.

"Yah what did you send to Byunghun Oppa?" Eunmi asked furiously. "WHATTT?? Byunghun, I'm going to school with the awesome Kim Jaejoong. Bye. ... WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Why is my name saved as Vampire ert?" Jaejoong pouted. "And that L.Joe gets a Oppa behind his name. Your parents also get a heart shape. I want both."

"You mean like Jaejoong Oppa <3 ?" Eunmi asked.

Jaejoong nodded excitedly.

"In your dreams." Eunmi elbowed his stomach and ran away.



"Oh my god! Who's that girl with Jaejoong? She's gorgeous!" Guys whispered and pointed.

"Omo! Jaejoong got a new girl again?" girls sighed in disappointment. "I don't think we'll ever get a chance! This one's so pretty!"

Eunmi shifted uncomfortably away from Jaejoong, thinking that all the attention she was getting was due to him.

"Yah why are you standing so far?" Jaejoong asked and pulled her nearer.

"People look at me when I'm with you." she whispered.

Jaejoong chuckled. "No. They look at you because you're beautiful. How stupid can you get?"

Eunmi furrowed her brows and glared at him, but her face still looked insanely cute. Jaejoong could not resist and pinched her cheeks.

Eunmi jerked away and turned to the other side.

Just then, another OUT-OF-THE-WORLD HOT GUY came walking towards Eunmi and threw her a charming smile.

"Eunmi ah, why didn't you wait for me?" he smiled cheekily.

Eunmi stared up at this AMAZINGLY GORGEOUSLY DELICIOUS HUNK in front of her with wide opened. Jaejoong eyed this new guy with menace.

*What? Another rival besides Seunghyun and L.Joe?* he glared.

The new guy chuckled at Eunmi's bewildered expression and used his finger to push her jaw close.

"Don't recognize your best friend Eunmi ah?" he teased.