Mr Kim Intervenes

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong went home that day, feeling utterly happy as he had been since he got together with Eunmi.

He stopped short when he saw his father sitting on the couch waiting for him with a stern expression on his face.

"A-a-Abeoji!" Jaejoong gasped. "I didn't know you will return today!"

Mr Kim narrowed his eyes. "Yeah. I heard you didn't come home last night. Where were you?"

Jaejoong shrugged. "At my Fling's house as usual, you know that Abeoji." he fibbed.

Mr Kim's face hardened and he threw a couple of photos on the table. "EXPLAIN WHAT IS THIS KIM JAEJOONG!" he roared.

Jaejoong gulped and took the photos. They were photos of him giving Eunmi a piggy back ride. Him and Eunmi in the turtle park kissing. Him and Eunmi walking hand in hand from the ice cream cafe.

"What's wrong Abeoji? You know your son has girlfriends all the time." Jaejoong gulped.

Mr Kim growled. "Don't you dare to cover up this time Kim Jaejoong. You've always had a few girls at a time. But this girl, Park Eunmi, you've dated her for more than a week, which is a record for you. And you aren't dating anyone else besides her. And what's this I hear about you walking round the school in girl clothes because of her?"

Jaejoong bit his lips. This was bad.

"You love her don't you." Mr Kim said in a low voice.

Jaejoong began sweating nervously. "So what if I love her Abeoji? Isn't this what you want? Me stopping all the scandals and not fooling around?"

"I want you to stop the scandals but I want you to settle down with girls of similar status!" Mr Kim sighed exasperatedly. "I don't want some one with parents staying in the country and working as farmers."

"You checked up on her Abeoji?" Jaejoong exclaimed angrily.

"Yes and I know a lot about her. She isn't worthy of you." Mr Kim stated bluntly. "Break up with her."

Jaejoong clenched his fists angrily. "I won't Abeoji! I love her. This is the first time I've really fallen for a girl. I won't break up with her that easily."

Mr Kim smirked. "Whatever son. I have money and I have the means. I will do whatever it takes to break you two up. You better give up before it's too late."

Jaejoong glared at his father. "Dream on. I won't ever give her up no matter how you torture me!" he stormed into his room.

Mr Kim smirked. "Who said I was going to torture you?" he muttered.

He whipped out his phone and dialed his secretary's number. "Yeomseyo Secretary Kang? Prepare."

He got off the call, feeling extremely happy and satisfied.



Jaejoong furrowed his brows and punched his bed. "How can Abeoji be so materialistic? It's the first time I've ever fallen so deep for a girl and all he says is wanting me to break up with Eunmi?" he muttered angrily.

"No way is that going to happen." he growled determinedly.

He dialed Eunmi's number furiously and took a deep breath.

"Joongie?"

At the sound of her voice, his nerves seemed to have calmed down a great deal and he seemed to finally be able to breath.

"Babe." he called. "I miss you."

He smacked his head at how cheesy and clingy he sounded. *Kim Jaejoong! You sound like some desperate fan boy!*

"I miss you too!" Eunmi giggled.

Warmth filled Jaejoong's heart and he clutched the phone near his ear like his life depended on it.

"Babe I just wanted to tell you that," Jaejoong said sincerely. "no matter what happens, no matter how I have to suffer, I won't give up our relationship."

Eunmi softened. "I won't give up too Joongie. I didn't use all my brain cells thinking how to seduce you to let you go."

Jaejoong chuckled. "You call that seducing?" he teased.

"You fell for me didn't you!" Eunmi protested and Jaejoong could picture her pouting at the other end of the line.

"Yeah babe". Jaejoong smiled warmly. "So prepare to spend your entire life with me babe. I won't ever let you go."

"Yes sir!" Eunmi giggled. "Joongie I have to go now. Mr Jung is grumbling."

Jaejoong sighed. "Okay then babe. Bye. I love you."

"I love you too! Bye!"

Jaejoong stared at his phone and smiled giddily. *I won't ever let you go Park Eunmi. I won't ever let go of the one person that really makes my heart skip beats and smile.*