Eunmi Step 4

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi stepped out of her house the next day with L.Joe waiting for her at the gate. His eyes widened when he saw her. 10% because he was still shocked by her beauty, but 90% because of what she was carrying.

"Eunmi ah! Why are you carrying a luggage to school?" L.Joe asked and eyed the huge hideous looking thing.

PARK EUNMI STEP 4: COOK HIM DELICIOUS FOOD

"I made food for Jaejoong." she smiled. "It's to make him fall for me!"

"All that?" L.Joe pointed, horrified. "That's... A lot of food..."

"I heard that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach first!" Eunmi announced gleefully.

*If there's someone I envy the most in the world, I'd be Jaejoong now.* L.Joe unconsciously pouted.

Nevertheless, he offered to help her with the gigantic bag and they made their way to school.



BBBBRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

The bell rang for break and Eunmi hurried to the cafeteria, pulling the huge luggage all the way. People darted and dodged to avoid being knocked over by that dinosauraus sized thing, and they even had to stick themselves flat against the wall.

Eunmi scanned the cafeteria, looking for the crowds of girls.

Fan girls crowded round one table, squealing and shrieking, shouting I love yous and all.

Eunmi smiled. TARGET SPOTTED.

She made the way towards the table and pushed those fan girls aside. "Excuse me I have to find Vampire ert." she said.

Jaejoong's head perked up hearing her voice, and even doubting his ears. Park Eunmi was in his crowd of fan girls?!

His eyes widened, seeing this beautiful girl with a geeky grin on her face, coming towards him with this HUGE luggage, and the face like she's hunting for prey.

"What's up Eunmi ah?" Jaejoong asked cautiously.

"I made you lunch!" she smiled and dragged the luggage onto the table with the help of willing male volunteers.

Jaejoong eyed the luggage totally terrified. "The lunch is in there?" he pointed.

Eunmi smiled and nodded. She opened the luggage excitedly and put the dishes out. She took out the containers of food, one by one; like it was never ending.


 

IMG_7344


"Woah Hyung! You're so lucky!!!" Changmin squealed, his stomach growling like mad.

"Wow eunmi sshi! This is a freaking birthday feast man!" Yoochun exclaimed.

The meals were just like in the picture. Only each dish wasn't a small serving like that. Each dish was placed in an 20cm by 20cm by 10th container and there were 10 of those. And plus, another 30cm by 30cm by 15cm container of rice.

"Please eat all of it well!" Eunmi smiled like a housewife.

Jaejoong was kinda happy she went through all the trouble just for him. But...

"ALL OF THESE?" he shrieked. "Do I look like changmin to you??!"

"Yah Hyung don't insult me like that!" Changmin pouted.

"Totally!" Junsu nodded. "He eats much more than that!"

"This can feed like... Like... Hundreds of people!" Jaejoong protested.

Eunmi pouted and wrinkled her nose. "I made it for you!!! Pssshhh if I had known I wouldn't have gone through all that trouble.."

"I'll eat it!" Jaejoong grabbed the containers hurriedly and pried all of them open. "Can I share Hyung?" Changmin asked hopefully.

"No." Eunmi snapped. "It's for Jaejoong only. I'm trying to save your lives here if you don't know! What if he gets hungry and eats you up?"

The rest of DBSK stared at her O.o Jaejoong was used to her weird ways and started eating the first one: pachae (Scallion wrap)

His eyes grew wide and his face turned horrifyingly red. "What's wrong?" Eunmi asked worriedly.

"HHHHOOOOTTTTTT!!!!" Jaejoong yelled and spat the thing out. "Water water water!!!" he panted.

"Here! Drink the Miyeok Guk (Seaweed soup)!" Eunmi pushed it to him.

Jaejoong took a big gulp and froze. He made a terrified expression and spat the whole thing out. SPLASH GOES THE JAEJOONG WATERFALL.

"Is it Seaweed soup or seawater?" he asked, "Why is it so salty?"

Eunmi frowned. "Then try the doejji bassam (Pork belly lettuce wrap)!"

...

The food she cooked was of EXTREME AWFULNESS. Even if beggars that didn't eat for a week came begging for food, they would have turned Eunmi's cooking away.

After tasting extreme bitterness, sweetness, saltiness, sourness, spiciness, and every other taste there is in the world in EXTREME levels, Jaejoong finally settled with the rice.

"Your rice is good!" he smiled, heaving a sigh of relief that at least the rice tasted normal.

Eunmi frowned and pouted. "I'm a failed cook."

Jaejoong softened and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll learn some how. Next time I'll cook for you then."

Eunmi nodded, but the pout never left her face. Jaejoong found it immensely cute but he liked her smiling one better.

He gulped and looked at the HUGE AMOUNTS OF UNFINISHED FOOD. *Go Jaejoong!* he cheered silently and started to eat the rest of the food again.

Eunmi looked up, surprised that he was still trying. He made awful faces when trying to eat and gagged non stop.

Eunmi giggled at his face. He looked up surprised.

"You don't need to eat it if you don't like it." Eunmi said sadly. "But if you want to keep making those ugly faces I don't mind!"

Jaejoong chuckled and pushed her forehead. "Yah alien ahjuma!"