Decision

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong gulped as his father sitting on the CEO chair came into view. Eunmi and him stood awkwardly as the older man didn't make any move to acknowledge their presence.

"Abeoji?" Jaejoong called uncertainly.

Mr Kim spun round on his CEO seat, his eyes never leaving the frame he was holding on his hand.

Eunmi's eyes widened when she realized that it was the painting she had painted in the afternoon. Mr Kim looked up from the canvas and the look he gave Eunmi was the first she had ever seen.

Understanding. Admiration. ... Acceptance.

"You... Love my son." he said softly, more of a statement then a question.

Eunmi nodded and pursed her lips nervously. "If I told you that you and Jaejoong would have to leave South Korea, leave the Kim family for good before both of you can be together, with no money and financial back up, will you still want to be with my son?" he asked.

Eunmi smiled slightly and nodded. Mr Kim nodded. "And what if," Mr Kim continued. "What if you could never be his wife, and only his secret mistress, are you willing to stay by his side?"

Eunmi nodded again, not even hesitating for a second.

Mr Kim raised his brows and chuckled. He went over to Jaejoong and patted his back. Jaejoong took a deep breath, completely puzzled.

"You chose well son." Mr Kim smiled. "I never thought there was another girl like her on the face of the planet earth anymore. I approve."

Jaejoong's jaw dropped. "APPROVE?? You approve Abeoji?"

Mr Kim nodded and chuckled. Jaejoong whooped and spun round scooping Eunmi into his arms.

"ALIEN AHJUMA DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?" Jaejoong shrieked. "We can be together Alien Ahjuma!"

He twirled her around and hugged her so tight so couldn't breath. "Air... A-a-air Joongie!!" Eunmi coughed.

"Opps sorry." Jaejoong bit his lips and let her go. "But Babe! We can be together!!" he squealed like a fan girl.

Eunmi smiled brightly and turned to Mr Kim. "Thank you so much Mr Kim! Thank you for giving me the chance." she bowed.

"What Mr Kim! Call him Abeoji now!" Jaejoong laughed and hugged her waist.

Mr Kim chuckled. "So impatient Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong smiled. "Thank you for giving us a chance Abeoji!" he bowed.

Mr Kim chuckled. "Treat her well Jaejoong. Don't make me change my mind."

"YES SIR!" Jaejoong saluted.



"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Eunmi squealed. "Joongie put me down now! PUT ME DOWN!"

Jaejoong chuckled and plopped her down on her bed, hovering above her. Eunmi's face was flushed red with happiness and her face had a permanent smile plastered on it.

Jaejoong gazed at her fondly and muzzled into her neck. "I love you so much Park Eunmi." he whispered softly. "I'm so glad we can be together."

Eunmi smiled back. "I'm happy too Joongie." she sat up abruptly and took a pillow, screaming into it.

"IIIMMM SSSOOO HAAAPPPYY JOOOONNNGGIIIEE!!" she squealed.

Jaejoong laughed amusedly and grabbed her waist. "So you were faking calm just now huh Alien Ahjuma?" he teased.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "I couldn't scream in front of Mr Kim! BUT IM SO HAPPY JOONGIE KKKYYYAAAHHHH!!!" she spazzed.

Jaejoong pushed her down on the bed and kissed her cheek. "I'm happy too babe." he smiled. "And you don't know how I suffered with the no skin ship ban!" he pouted.

Eunmi laughed. "You still kissed me anyway!" she protested.

Jaejoong leaned closed and kissed her neck. "But I couldn't do this." he muttered.

Eunmi gulped, her heart racing. "I couldn't do this." he whispered, and trailed his kisses to her ear, biting and nibbling.

"And I most definitely couldn't do this." Jaejoong mumbled, and slipped his hands beneath her shirt, lightly caressing her back while kissing her collar bone.

Eunmi pulled Jaejoong's head up to kiss his lips. Jaejoong chuckled and stopped her.

Eunmi blinked in surprise. "Not so fast babe." Jaejoong smirked. "We have something to do first."

He went to her wardrobe and pulled out a sun hat and a casual dress. "Change into these babe, we are going out." he winked.

Eunmi pouted. *I wanted to make love!*