Someone in her heart

Seducing him in 10 steps

L.Joe stared at the ice cream cafe, with his mouth agape. It was filled to the brim with guys, trying to catch a glimpse of the beautiful shop keeper Eunmi. The queue stretched out of the cafe, into the streets and disappearing at the next corner.

"I didn't come for a while and Eunmi becomes THIS influential?" L.Joe gasped. "This is bad..."

L.Joe squeezed through the sea of guys, earning plenty of nasty looks from them.

"Yah if you want to see the shop belle then queue up like us!" one of them chided.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "She's my best friend."

He pushed him aside and went into the shop. He saw Eunmi trying to cope with the dozen orders by herself, with the male customers goggling at her looks.

"Eunmi ah." he smiled and called loudly.

Eunmi looked up in surprise and a smile appeared on her face. "Byunghun Oppa!" she cheered.

The male customers turned to look at L.Joe enviously. L.Joe bit back a smile and went up to her.

"When does your work end? Let's go out today." L.Joe suggested.

Eunmi frowned. "I can't. The shop needs helpers."

"When was the last time you got your day off? Mr Jung can't exploit you like this! I'll go talk to him." L.Joe growled and stomped into the resting room.

Mr Jung was happily counting the stacks of notes he made when L.Joe appeared. Mr Jung glanced at him and rolled his eyes. *Not another one.*

"Sorry but Eunmi's number is her privacy, I won't ever give you her number." Mr Jung mumbled.

L.Joe stomped over and punched the table. Mr Jung looked up in shock.

"Don't exploit Eunmi just because she became beautiful!" L.Joe roared. "I won't ever allow you to make her overwork. Give her the appropriate day offs and let her off on time. If not; I'll just tell the police about this case of exploitation."

Mr Jung gulped. "I think it's appropriate if Eunmi got off early today since she helped you gain so many customers don't you think?" L.Joe smirked.

"But we don't have enough people!" Mr Jung protested.

"Then hire another!" L.Joe burst out.

Mr Jung nodded meekly and went out. "Sorry guys! Ice cream cafe is closed early today!" he announced with a pained expression on his face.

Groans and sighs of disappointment rang out through the cafe. Eunmi looked up in surprise with her eyes wide. "We are closing early?" she asked happily.

L.Joe smiled. "Cause you've been working very hard so kind Mr Jung is letting you off early. Right Mr Jung?" L.Joe eyed the old man.

"RIGHT!" Mr Jung flustered. "Don't stress yourself Eunmi! Go and have fun!"

Eunmi smiled. "Thank you Mr Jung! Yay finally some rest!"

L.Joe pinched her cheek. "Some best friends bonding time today?"

Eunmi grinned. "Whhoooohooooo!!!!!" she punched the air.



L.Joe smiled as Eunmi hopped around, taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "It's been so long since I came to the Han River!" Eunmi chattered.

L.Joe smiled and ruffled her hair. "It's been so long since we came out together."

Eunmi nodded. "Yeah! Woah! Look at the vastness of the river! It looks bigger than I remembered it! Do you think it grew?"

L.Joe chuckled. "Of course not Eunmi! I can understand why people think you're not from earth now!"

Eunmi punched L.Joe's hand playfully and pouted. "Bleh! Then you're not from this galaxy!"

L.Joe chuckled softly and pulled Eunmi closer, wrapping his arms round her waist. Eunmi stiffened and pulled away.

L.Joe blinked, stunned. "Is something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

Eunmi shook her head and bit her lips, confused. *Why did I pull away? I always hug Byunghun Oppa... But... It feels so different from that Vampire ert's touch..*

L.Joe gazed at her, puzzled.

*Something seems wrong. She feels different from before. It's as if... As if she has someone else in her heart.*

L.Joe frowned. *Please don't let that be true.*