Jaejoong jealousy attack

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong waited impatiently outside eunmi's house, tapping his feet on the ground. He gritted his teeth in anger and eyed his watch.

"It's already 9pm! Isn't that Lee Byunghun bringing Eunmi back yet? Is he intending to just whisk her off forever?" Jaejoong frowned.

Just then, two figures walked towards him from a distance. Jaejoong could recognize his prey from anywhere. His face lit up seeing Eunmi wearing his jacket.

"Vampire ert?" Eunmi's eyes widened. L.Joe clenched his fist and glared at the pretty boy in front of him.

Jaejoong frowned seeing L.Joe holding her hand. An angry creature raged inside him. *I'm the guy one who can hold her hand! Who is he to touch her!*

Jaejoong went forward towards her hand pulled her hand away from L.Joe's. "I wanted to say goodnight." he smiled at Eunmi.

Eunmi gasped in surprise. "You just wanted to do that and you came all the way here?"

Jaejoong smiled and laced his hands with hers. Eunmi's heart rate quickened all of a sudden and she pulled away anxiously.

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong frowned.

L.Joe took her hand instead and pulled her towards her door. "She's tired. Let her rest."

Jaejoong shot a death glare at L.Joe and went to Eunmi's side. "I guess you're tired." he said gently. "I'll let you rest. We'll talk tomorrow."

Eunmi nodded and waved. She stood frozen when Jaejoong suddenly came forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. L.Joe pulled Jaejoong away immediately.

"Yah what do you think you're doing?" he growled.

"Kissing her goodnight." Jaejoong shrugged and smirked. "Goodnight Alien Ahjuma!"

Eunmi stared at him speechless, still unable to react. L.Joe glared as Jaejoong walked away.

"Eunmi ah, just stop the bet!" L.Joe convinced. "Look! He's taking advantage of you already! Don't fall into his trap!"

Eunmi stared blankly in the direction Jaejoong went. L.Joe waved his hand in front of her. "Yah Park Eunmi!" he sadly loudly.

"Eh?" Eunmi blinked.

"Did you hear what I say?" L.Joe raised his brows.

"Uh Uh Uh..." Eunmi played with her fingers. "You said goodnight?" she smiled with a foolish smile.

L.Joe sighed and ruffled her hair. "It's nothing. Go on and rest."

Eunmi nodded. "Goodnight Byunghun Oppa."

"Goodnight." L.Joe whispered, as if afraid to break the silence of the night. But what he is more afraid of, is breaking the hope that he and Eunmi can be together.



Jaejoong bit his lips and sat on the bus, staring out.

The scene of L.Joe and Eunmi holding hands replayed in his mind countless times. He raged and clenched his fist.

"How can she just let another man touch her like this!" he grumbled.

An old lady came and wanted to sit beside him.

"This is ridiculous!" Jaejoong growled. The old lady stopped immediately, shooting fearful glances at him, and went to another seat.

Jaejoong leant his head against the window when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Jaejoong?"

He turned and glared at the person, angry that she disrupted his train of thoughts.

"Omo Jaejoong it's really you!" a curvy woman sat down beside him. "I can't believe I'm seeing the Kim heir sitting on a bus!"

Jaejoong looked away, annoyed. "Do I know you?" he asked, frustrated.

The woman looked offended and she puffed her chest out. "Excuse mr Kim Jaejoong we've slept together for 6 times already!" she shrieked.

"So?" Jaejoong asked boredly.

"I think you should have the courtesy to remember your partners!" she wailed. "Don you remember me? I'm Jin Ah!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. Anywhere but her. "Of course not." he said in a flat voice.

Jin Ah looked at him hurt for a moment, but the realization that Kim Jaejoong was on a bus with her with no other fan girls competing with her her hard.

"Jaejoong ah," she said in a y voice. "I forgive you for not remembering me. Why not I give you a night to remember so that you'll remember me for sure?"

She leaned nearer and blew on his ear. Jaejoong jerked and pushed her away.

"Just go away woman!" he raged. "I'm not interested in you! I'm formulating how to get Eunmi so will you just shut up!"

Jin ah bit back a sob and ran off the bus at he nearest station.

Jaejoong bit his lips. "Maybe this is the problem! I have far too many girls so Eunmi thinks she can have many guys as well!"

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows. "I must implement my step 8 tomorrow!"