With Him

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi's eyes widened when Jaejoong sat down beside her while she painted. "What are you doing here?" she gasped.

"Learning together with you and guiding my girlfriend." he smiled cheekily.

"I'll teach you the history of the arts and music, it's better if I study with you isn't it?" Jaejoong winked.

Eunmi gaped at him. Was it really Kim Jaejoong in front of her with a book? Never in her life did she think she would witness that scene.

"Concentrate on painting Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong poked her cheek.

Eunmi blushed and went on adding colors on her canvas. She focused and tried to follow as the teacher taught, using primary and secondary colors wisely, using different types of painting techniques.

Jaejoong peeked at her from the side, a goofy grin hanging by his mouth. He noticed all the other male students in the class were stealing glances at her.

The male student siting next to her went up to her and flashed a killer smile. "Hey do you have a red crayon?" he asked.

Eunmi nodded half heartedly and passed him the whole box of crayons. He smiled again. "Thanks, and by the way, I'm Myungsoo. You can call me L."

Eunmi nodded again, her eyes never leaving the canvas. Myungsoo pouted and went back to his seat.

Jaejoong's blood was boiling. How dare other guys hit on HIS girl?

He took a blank canvas from the side and used generous amounts of red paint and started writing.

He stood up and immediately all attention was gathered on him, except for his dear Alien Ahjuma who was still absorbed in painting.

He gave a glare to the entire male population in the class and flashed the canvas.

"SHE'S MY GIRL SO DON'T YOU DARE HIT ON HER! OR ELSE..."

The rest of the male population groaned. "So she's taken?" they grumbled.

Eunmi blinked, suddenly noticing the restlessness. She turned to Jaejoong. "Something happened?"

"Nothing." Jaejoong smiled innocently. "Continue drawing babe."



For the rest of the two weeks, much to Eunmi's surprise, Jaejoong really stuck with the no skinship ban.

And more surprisingly, he accompanied her to all the lessons and patiently taught her about the life of the high classed people in the society.

With Jaejoong's help, she was able to catch on much faster. Mostly because he would threaten to kiss her if she answered anything wrongly.

"Okay so... What was the full name of the composer who composed Fur Elise?" Jaejoong asked.

Eunmi tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Hmmm Ludwig van Beethoven?"

"Ding dong dang! Correct!" Jaejoong smiled. "Aigoo i thought you would get that wrong and i could kiss you." he teased.

Eunmi put out her tongue at him playfully. "Skin ship ban Joongie~~~" she sang.

Jaejoong groaned and laid on the table, face down. "I think I'm suffering more for this than you Alien Ahjuma." he whined.

He peeked up at Eunmi'a guilty face and grinned. "Babe~~~ just one kiss! Hmmm? Just one." he pleaded with large watery eyes.

Eunmi gulped. No way could she resist Kim Jaejoong's aegyo attacks. "Oh alright. A short one." she complied softly.

Jaejoong brightened and pulled her towards him forcefully. Eunmi landed on his hard chest and Jaejoong took the chance to wrap his arms firmly round her thin waist.

He gazed into her eyes deeply, and could feel his love being mirrored in her eyes. He sighed contently as he closed the gap between their lips.

Eunmi closed her eyes in happiness and savored the way Jaejoong was leading in the kiss. Jaejoong broke away sooner than expected and Eunmi blinked in surprise.

She pouted and tip toed, trying to catch those devious lips again. Jaejoong held her apart with a smirk on his face.

"No babe. No Kisses unless you get the next question correct." he winked.

Eunmi gaped at him. Since when were the tables turned??