Jaejoong Step 9: Part 2

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong used his thumb to caress Eunmi's hand and he laced his fingers with hers over and over again. They strolled leisurely from the cafe back to Eunmi's house.

Jaejoofng noticed Eunmi having a confused expression and was thinking deeply.

"Alien Ahjuma!" Jaejoong called.

Eunmi stared into space blankly, not responding.

"ALIEN AHJUMA!" Jaejoong yelled.

Eunmi walked on, emotionless.

Jaejoong smirked and sneaked a kiss on her cheek. Eunmi blinked and her head snapped towards him.

"Wwhhaa??" she asked, using her hand to feel her cheek.

"You seem preoccupied. Something wrong?" he asked.

Eunmi shook her head and faked a smile. "Nothing much."

*Just that I realized that I fell in love with the Vampire ert.* she thought sadly.

"Are you sick?" Jaejoong asked, and felt her forehead. He placed his other hand on his forehead and compared temperatures. "Hmm you're not burning. What's wrong?"

Eunmi shook her head again. "It's nothing. Really."

She looked up and realized they reached her house already. "We are here already. Thank you for sending me home. Take care." she smiled.

Jaejoong held her back and caressed her cheek. "I know something is bothering you. When you trust me enough, tell me okay? For now I'll just watch over you. Sleep early alright?"

Eunmi softened and smiled. "Goodnight."

Jaejoong waved. "Goodnight!"

He gazed as she went in. *I hope you'll let me in your heart soon.*



Eunmi opened her front door the next day and looked around. She sighed a little, seeing that Jaejoong wasn't there.

"What were you thinking Park Eunmi?" she scolded herself. "That he'll come fetch you everyday? It's high time his interest in you died down."

L.Joe smiled when she came out. "That playboy isn't here today? Good!" he chuckled. "It's the two of us like old times!"

"Yeah." Eunmi muttered. "Two of us."

They reached school in no time and Eunmi found herself looking in all directions for signs of that vampire ert.

"What are you looking for?" L.Joe asked.

"Nothing." Eunmi smiled bitterly.

L.Joe bit his lip and frowned. *Don't tell me... She's looking for him.*

Little did they know, Jaejoong was hiding behind the pillar, observing all of Eunmi's actions and expressions.

"She doesn't seem bothered." Jaejoong muttered. His heart fell. "She's not bothered."



The rest of the day, Jaejoong didnt appear in front of Eunmi at all. He hid behind pillars and walls to spy on het instead.

Eunmi seemed to have woken up from her dream.

"What was I thinking? That he will hang around me everyday like yesterday? Of course he found other girls." Eunmi mumbled sadly. "I don't even have the right to be sad."

She put up a strong face, pretending that his absence was nothing to her. However, Jaejoong kept everything in mind.

He sighed and leaned against the wall when he saw Eunmi and L.Joe laughing heartily at something they were talking about.

"My absence means nothing to her?" he asked softly. "Do I even occupy a little place in her heart?"

He was very disturbed.

He was already at step 9. And even so, Eunmi didn't seem to be heads over heels in love with him.

He was beginning to doubt himself.

An unknown sort of sadness took over him.

He felt sad that she didn't like him. He was depressed actually.

The fact that L.Joe was placed before him, it disturbed him.

The fact that she doesn't seem to mind his absence, it disturbs him.

The fact that she might already have someone in her heart, it disturbs him the most.

"Why am I feeling like that?" Jaejoong mumbled. "It was okay when I knew she liked Seunghyun. But now, when I think that she might like Byunghun, it hurts me. It hurts me bad."

Jaejoong pursed his lips and went to dbsk's secret hiding place to think things through.