I'm thinking of you, are you thinking of me?

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong went home topless. He ducked behind the couch and peeked.

COAST IS CLEAR

Jaejoong stood up, looking around, fearing that his parents may be around.

"Kim Jaejoong!"

*Opps!* Jaejoong turned round and grinned bashfully. "Appa?"

"Why are you not wearing a shirt Kim Jaejoong?" Mr Kim barked. "I thought you were going to the heir party?"

"I was there!" Jaejoong protested. "But my partner's dress tore so I gave her my shirt."

"As if I'll believe that!" Mr Kim scoffed. "I bet you were busy banging some girl that you got YOUR shirt torn. Kim Jaejoong I'm disappointed in you."

"Abeoji!" Jaejoong called desperately. "I was telling the truth!" he mumbled.

Jaejoong stormed into his own room and plopped himself on his bed. "It's all because of that stupid alien." he muttered angrily.

He took out his phone and saw many messages from his other girlfriends. He wrinkled his nose and deleted them all without reading them.

He sat up and looked at himself in the mirror. Flexing his muscles, he did some manly poses with a y expression.

"God. I'm so hot!" Jaejoong observed. He turned around and pouted. "Then why didn't that Park Eunmi react when she saw this sinful body of mine? Something is seriously wrong with her!"

Jaejoong sat back down on the bed and felt his chest. "Her ... Was here." he smiled dreamily.

Realizing what he did, Jaejoong snapped and slapped himself mentally. "Kim Jaejoong are you mad?!" he shrieked. "Uou cannot think of that alien that way!!!!"

He laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "Although she was.. Rather pretty." he whispered.

*Scratch pretty! SHE WAS SO EFFING BEAUTIFUL SHE ALMOST BLASTED MY BALLS INTO A MILLION PIECES!* his mind screamed.

He turned over and bit his lip thoughtfully. "I wonder if she's losing sleep over my hotness?" he asked.



"Omo Jaejoong Hyung! Didn't you sleep last night?" Junsu gasped. "You look like a panda!"

Jaejoong glared at dolphin boy.

"A hot panda!" Junsu squeaked.

"Why didn't you sleep Hyung? Been naughty last night?" Yoochun teased.

Jaejoong scoffed. FAR FROM THAT.

The flirty playboy king had to pleasure himself by hand yesterday night all because of his overly vivid imagination of that darn alien.

Jaejoong pursed his lips, annoyed, and darted his eyes around, looking for the alien.

He found her smiling widely and walking with L.Joe.

In her ahjuma spectacles. And her world record breaking hideous outfit.

"Why the hell isn't she wearing those clothes the stylists picked for her yesterday!" Jaejoong exclaimed irritated and went over to confront her.

Eunmi was telling L.Joe about a book she had read and waving her hands round.

*When she talks to Byunghun she really does get excited.* Jaejoong bit back a laugh.

L.Joe chuckled at Eunmi's comical self and ruffled her hair. She smiled and hopped around. L.Joe pulled her closer and pushed her spectacles up for her.

"Hey you're being extra lively today." L.Joe observed.

"That's because I got extra deep sleep yesterday!" Eunmi smiled.

L.Joe noticed her cracked spectacles and frowned. "Your spectacles cracked."

Eunmi nodded and pouted. L.Joe poked her forehead and smiled. "I'll go with you to the optical shop later to get a new pair."

"There's no need to."

L.Joe and Eunmi spun round. "Vampire ert?" Eunmi exclaimed.

Jaejoong glared at her and went over. "Yah! Why didn't you wear your contacts? And those clothes the stylists chose for you yesterday?"

Jaejoong glared, feeling rage all over. She didn't appreciate what he did for her. And worse. SHE DIDN'T LOSE SLEEP OVER HIS HOT BODY!!!

Eunmi pouted. "I don't feel like myself in those things."

Jaejoong pulled her arm. "And you feel like yourself looking like this?"

L.Joe pulled Jaejoong's arm away from her. "What's wrong with her look now? I think it's great."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "You should have seen her yesterday. She was stunning. The most beautiful at the Heir Party."

L.Joe's head snapped towards Eunmi with widened eyes. "You went with him to the party yesterday?" he yelped.

"Kind of." Eunmi bit her lips.

"And she ruled the night." Jaejoong informed. "Park Eunmi if you don't dress up nicely tomorrow I'll not let you off. You hear??"

Eunmi shook her head and stuck out her tongue. "No." she pouted. "Mehrong!"

Jaejoong walked up to her and slammed her against the wall. "Park Eunmi do you want me to take away your third kiss as well?" he smirked.

Eunmi's eyes widened. "You wouldn't." she gasped.

Jaejoong smirked and leaned closer. Inch by inch, until she could feel his breath on her lips.

"ALRIGHT I'LL WEAR THEM TOMORROW!" she screamed and pushed him off. "Happy?" she glared.

"Very!" Jaejoong smiled and walked off.

"Eunmi is so angry now.." Eunmi mumbled furiously. She pouted and wrinkled her nose.

Without warning, she was slammed against the wall again. This time, L.Joe was hovering in front of her.

"Byunghun Oppa." she squeaked.

"He took your second kiss as well?" L.Joe asked angrily, his face pale with shock.

"It wasn't like that." Eunmi tried explaining. "He was trying to hide me from Seunghyun because I was crying." she flinched at the memory of her heartbreak.

L.Joe let go of her and turned away. "Just make sure he doesnt take your third kiss as well." he muttered and stomped off.

Eunmi gazed at his retreating back curiously and scratched her head. *Whats wrong with Byunghun Oppa?*