Alien Ahjuma's Crush

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi pouted as she went to class the next day. L.Joe gazed at her amusedly, watching her actions with interest.

"I can't believe I turned Jaejoong down yeterday!" Eunmi grumbled. "How am I supposed to seduce him now?"

L.Joe smiled inwardly. *It's better that he doesn't get you isn't it?*

"Don't worry Eunmi ah." L.Joe pinched her nose. "It isn't like you to be so caught up in a guy."

Eunmi nodded. "Unless it's Seunghyun." she smiled.

The smile on L.Joe's face was wiped off completely. He had heard her talk about TOP like he was the best guy in the world but he didn't take it to heart.

He thought she was just babbling like she always does. It never occurred to him that his alien best friend would actually like someone literally.

"You like him?" L.Joe asked in a low voice.

Eunmi's face lit up. "Yes! He's so good looking and he is so helpful as well!"

L.Joe pouted. "I'm helpful and good looking as well."

Eunmi giggled. "That's different Byunghun Oppa! You're my best friend! But Seunghyun is... Just the most perfect guy on earth!"

L.Joe bit his lips, biting back the confession he had held on for so many years.

"If I manage to make Jaejoong fall in love with me, then I can make Seunghyun fall for me too!" Eunmi clapped her hands in glee.

Just then, Seunghyun walked past them and Eunmi's eyes lit up.

Seunghyun saw both of them and he waved. Eunmi waved back enthusiastically and jumped on the spot.

When Seunghyun left, Eunmi nudged L.Joe excitedly. "See? I think Seunghyun likes me as well!"

L.Joe smiled bitterly at her. "It just a wave Eunmi ah. Don't think too much."

*I just hope this crush of yours only lasts for a few days.* L.Joe sighed.



"I can't believe it! She said that she didnt save my number!" Jaejoong shrieked. "Who in the sane mind will NOT save my number?"

"Totally." Junsu nodded. "She must be insane or something."

"She didn't save my number!" Jaejoong repeated, as if trying to convince himself of the fact.

"Who didn't save your number?"

Jaejoong spun round and saw TOP walking towards him. "Hey pal, what's up? Got a target and can't get her?" he smirked and patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

Jaejoong growled. "She just isn't living in our world. It's inevitable."

TOP laughed. "Omo our killer lady Kim Jaejoong met with a challenge! Why don't you be nice to her?"

"I tried!" Jaejoong exclaimed exasperatedly. "But I'm nit used to being Mr nice guy like you Seunghyun!"

TOP smiled proudly. "What can I say? These skills aren't developed over a day or two."

Jaejoong scoffed. "At least I don't go around being nice to all girls and cause them to misunderstand. The s I sleep with know that I don't like them."

TOP chuckled. "Oh well I can't help it. Hey gotta go. See you around."

Jaejoong nodded and watched TOP walk away, waving at girls.

"Ppffttt that flirt." he scoffed.

"Coming from you Hyung??" Changmin teased.

Jaejoong pouted when his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

There, he saw eunmi going up to TOP and she was.. WHAT? Smiling.

Smiling.

Smiling.

Smiling at a guy. That was not him.

Jaejoong's jaw dropped opened. He watched as Eunmi and TOP interacted like they were best friends, and Eunmi behaving shyly like she was any other girl.

This wasn't the alien ahjuma he knew.

"I guess being nice to girls seem to be working well Hyung!!" Yoochun smiled.

"Shut up." Jaejoong snapped and glared at how his friend was able to score his prey he tried so hard to catch.

"Alien ahjuma I'll get you somehow." Jaejoong furrowed his brows.