Mission

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Have you got them?" Eunmi asked anxiously.

L.Joe nodded. "I'm not so sure about this Eunmi.. Jaejoong will be furious when he finds that we are doing this."

"So don't let him find out!" Eunmi exclaimed. "Have you got our glasses?"

L.Joe took them out and both of them wore the spectacles, instantly turning into the nerds they were before.

"Quick! They are going! Let's go!" Eunmi pulled L.Joe along.



Jaejoong was suddenly being approached by several gorgeous girls. Not that he wasn't approached by them, but they came suddenly, like the wind, and he hasn't even seen them before.

"Hey are you Kim Jaejoong?" One of them asked seductively. "We came all the way to see you."

Jaejoong pursed his lips irritably. "Yeah now you've seen me, so go. I'm waiting for my girlfriend."

One of the girls sauntered to him and slid a finger from his cheeks to his chin. "We heard you were a miracle on bed." she smiled. "Show us."

Jaejoong furrowed his brows. "I told you! I'm waiting for my girlf-"

His phone vibrated. He took out and read the message from Eunmi.

Joongie! I'll be going out with Byunghun Oppa today! Best friends time! See you later! <3

Jaejoong pursed his lips. "Stupid Byunghun.." he cursed.

"Your girlfriend can't come?" the girls smiled. "Come with us Kim Jaejoong."

Jaejoong walked off, utterly pissed. The girls followed him, even though he was almost running from them.

He ran to his car and rushed inside. When he just closed the car door, the girls sat into his car without his permission.

"Yah!" Jaejoong growled. "I didn't let you all in!"

The girls giggled. "Don't be shy Kim Jaejoong! Let's have some fun! Let's go for lunch first!"

Jaejoong took a deep breath, trying not to burst out in anger. "if I take you guys out for lunch, you'll leave me alone?" he asked.

They nodded. Jaejoong sighed. "Fine. Lunch and all of you. OUT!"



"The girls you found are so pretty." Eunmi frowned. Jealousy stabbed her heart when she saw Jaejoong being surrounded by those girls, coming into the restaurant.

"If you feel jealous then why did you make me find them for help?" L.Joe sighed. "I used all my charms to make them agree."

Eunmi pouted. "Just keep quiet. I want to watch."

Jaejoong folded his hands angrily and threw them the menu. "Order. Eat. Leave." he commanded.

"Don't be so cold you hottie!" one of the y girls chided.

"Let's have some fun after this!" another suggested. "Your house?"

Jaejoong furrowed his brows. "Not interested."

He tried hard not to explode in anger. Why were these girls clinging onto him?

He thought hard.

It wasn't uncommon that girls approached him. He was Kim Jaejoong after all.

But these girls, he hadn't even seen them before. And trust him when he says he has a great memory of girls he met.

These girls appeared out of nowhere, dressed to seduce and seemed to aim at him only.

It seems awfully suspicious.

"Let's just have some fun after this Jaejoong!" a girl slid her hands down his arm seductively.

"STOP THAT WILL YOU!" Jaejoong roared.