Date

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi puffed her cheeks, annoyed as Jaejoong smiled widely, strolling by her side.

"Hey where are we going?" Jaejoong asked.

"Not we, I." Eunmi corrected. "I'm going home."

"Hold up!" Jaejoong went in front of her and blocked her way. "Your boss let you off early to go on a date with me! Not to go home! Go with me or I'll tell your boss."

Eunmi pouted and stopped. "Fine." she sighed. "Where are we going?"

"Let's go to a love hotel!" Jaejoong blurted the first thing on his mind.

Eunmi stopped walking again. "Oh second thoughts, I'll just go back to work." she said and turned back.

"Hey hey I was joking!" Jaejoong pulled her back. "Let's go to the movies!"

He dragged Eunmi to the movies and let her choose the shows. Eunmi stared at all the posters and could not choose.

"I don't know any." she confessed. "Hey! I know Winnie the pooh!" (A/N: seriously, there's gonna be a Winnie the pooh movie.)

"You don't know the others? 100 days with Mr Ignorant? Doh Rae mi fa soh la ti? Hey those are Hyun bin and Jang Geun suk!" Jaejoong protested. Don't you know them?"

"Jjang goon soo?" she scratched her head. "What's that?"

"You mean who.." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Even I know all these romantic movies!"

"You watch them thousands of times with your girlfriends of course you know." Eunmi scoffed. "I don't want to watch. I'm going."

Jaejoong held her back. "Fine fine. Then let's go to the arcade over there."

*Aww man! This is the first time a girl tries to run away from a date with me!* Jaejoong thought furiously. *In fact, it's the first time I've really had a date...*

True true. The all time playboy didn't spend time with girls. He spent time banging them.

Movies = making out

Watching TV at his house = banging

Going to the beach = watch girlfriend in bikini

Jaejoong watched as Eunmi's face went through a series of changes in a span of few seconds.

Annoyed to resignation. Resignation to fury. Fury to desperation. Desperation to excitement.

"WOOOAAHHH!!!" Eunmi squealed and ran in. "Let's play this racing game!!"

"You don't want to play those?" Jaejoong asked, pointing at those machines that girls crowd round, with fluffy toys inside and you're supposed to grab them with the claw.

"What for?" Eunmi asked as if he asked her to read the alphabet backwards. "Let's play this! I challenge you to a race!"

"It's on!" Jaejoong smirked.

Jaejoong took one of the machines and Eunmi took the one beside it. Jaejoong put in some coins and the race was on.

"WWWAAIIITT!!" Eunmi stopped.

"I have to calculate the velocity and acceleration, finally velocity squared equals to initial velocity squared plus two times of displacement times acceleration.." Eunmi mumbled.

"Just start already!" Jaejoong pressed the start button.

"Woah!" Eunmi shrieked as he car zoomed forwards.

Within the first ten seconds, Eunmi's car went forward and backwards 4 times, running off the track and was now traveling in an unknown direction.

"WRONG DIRECTION" the screen blinked.

"KKYYAAHH! Eotteohke?!" Eunmi shrieked.

Jaejoong smirked and steadied her stirring wheel with his left hand, with his right hand controlling his own.

"Come on do it like this!" Jaejoong demonstrated. Eunmi quickly caught on and gripped the stirring wheel tight.

Her knuckles turned white because of the strong grip. Jaejoong noticed and pried her hands away, loosening them.

"Hey relax!" he chuckled.

Eunmi scoffed and griped the wheel tightly. She stared up at the screen and focused on the game.

Soon, Jaejoong finished his race and folded his arms, waiting for Eunmi to finish.

After another 3 minutes, with Eunmi staying OFF track for 97% of the time, she finally completed the race.

She smiled proudly at her time. 5 minutes 43 seconds.

She turned and the smile was wiped off her face when she saw Jaejoong's score.

"NEW HIGHSCORE: 1 MIN 58 SECONDS"

"Not bad for a first timer." Jaejoong smirked.

Eunmi turned away annoyed. Jaejoong chuckled at her annoyed expression and took her hand.

"Come on let's get something to drink." He smiled.

Eunmi pouted all the way like she was a 3 year old. Jaejoong chuckled softly, amused. She realized that they were holding hands and shrugged his hands off.

He smiled at her stubborn character, shaking his head. *She's the most stubborn girl I've ever seen.*

"What drinks do you want?" he asked, tapping his chin thinking of his order.

"Seunghyun Oppa."

"Okay Seunghyu-" Jaejoong turned. "SEUNGHYUN?!"

Eunmi pointed.

TOP was walking with Bom, smiling and chatting.

Eunmi's eyes fell on the same designed shirt they were wearing.

His saying "I'm hers." and hers saying "I'm his."

Her gaze travelled down and reached their entwined hands.

She felt a stab go through her heart.

Alien Ahjuma's first crush was crumbling into pieces.