Uncertainty

Seducing him in 10 steps

It has been a week since Eunmi and Jaejoong became official. Eunmi has been living in a dream, except for a problem that keeps bugging her.

"Why hasn't he made a move on me yet?" Eunmi mumbled to herself. "DBSK said that Jaejoong will bed the girls at most by the third day. It's already been a week. Does he not find me attractive enough?"

She bit her lips, absorbed in her thoughts.

"Babe?" Jaejoong called worriedly. He noticed her drifting off frequently, which was even weird for Park Eunmi.

"Eunmi ah." Jaejoong rested his chin on her shoulder and gazed at her face.

Eunmi jumped, startled. "Oh Jaejoong ah." she smiled half heartedly.

Jaejoong wrapped his arms round her waist. "What's bothering you babe? Something wrong?" he caressed her face.

Eunmi shook her head. "Nothing." she smiled.

Jaejoong tapped her nose. "I'm boyfriend now Alien Ahjuma, if something is bothering you, you've got to tell me okay?"

Eunmi smiled and nodded. "Arraso Jaejoong."

"Jaejoong?" he raised his brows. "We've been going out for a week already and you still call me Jaejoong? I call you babe! I want a pet name too!"

Eunmi blinked. "Pet name? Why? You're not an animal." she scratched her head confused.

Jaejoong chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Aigoo you're so cute babe! A pet name is an affectionate nickname. Help me get one."

Eunmi thought hard. "Joongie?" she brightened. "Joongie! I'll call you Joongie!"

Jaejoong scowled. "It isn't manly at all! Sounds like a dog."

Eunmi pouted. "I don't care. I want to call you Joongie. Hi Joongie!!" she patted his head.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Why do I feel like I'm really your pet?" he muzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

They stared into the distance, absorbed in each other's company.



Eunmi parted with Jaejoong and went into her class. As soon as she stepped inside, a group of queenkas of the school surrounded her.

"Hey Park Eunmi." Haeri scowled.

Eunmi took a step back automatically. "Y-y-yes?" she stuttered.

"We are warning you once and for all, leave Jaejoong Oppa. You're not worthy of him." Haeri spat.

Eunmi frowned. *I know that too.. But I don't want to leave him.*

"Dont think that just because you have been with him for a week, you're special to him." Haeri glared. "You are just the same to him just like us. Just a toy."

Eunmi gasped. *A toy? But he said he loves me..*

Haeri pushed Eunmi and she fell on the floor. "Leave Jaejoong Oppa before you get hurt. I'll advice you since I'm nice. Only girls like us can handle a hottie like Jaejoong Oppa." Haeri growled.

Eunmi stared at the ground long after they left. *I have always wondered why Jaejoong chose me. Does he really love me?*

"I need Byunghun Oppa's help." she mumbled.



"What?" L.Joe's eyes widened. "Don't be stupid Eunmi, Jaejoong loves you. I can tell that."

Eunmi pouted. "I don't know. What's so special about me that he gives up all those girls for me? I'm not confident."

L.Joe ruffled her hair. "What happened to the confident Eunmi who wanted to seduce Kim Jaejoong? You should trust Jaejoong."

Eunmi bit her lips. "But... I really want to affirm his feelings for me Byunghun Oppa! Please help me... Please~~~"

L.Joe softened. "Oh alright. This had better not clash with Mi Hye's working time." he muttered.

Eunmi giggled. "I heard from Mi Hye already!! You and her??" she wriggled her brows.

L.Joe chuckled. "Stop it and I'll help you okay?"

Eunmi nodded. *I'm sorry I don't trust you Joongie, but I really need to affirm your feelings.*

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Peeps! I need some help and I want your opinion tooXD

I really have no idea who to feature in my next fic (which won't be in a while, but i'm kind of planning the story so I want to finalize the characters so I can suit the story to their character.)

So please help with this poll okay?

The choices are between SHINee's Key and Big Bang G-Dragon.

I'm open to other choices as well and you can comment or post on my wall:D

CLICK HERE

Thank you for your time!