Jaejoong final step

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong pulled Eunmi along and adjusted her sun hat. Eunmi blinked and looked around her. They were at the pier.

"Are we going on a boat?" She asked, agape looking at the different boats.

Jaejoong smiled. "Just follow me Alien Ahjuma." he dragged her along to one of the yacht.

It wasn't the biggest one decked there, but it was definitely the most luxurious looking. Jaejoong stepped on deck and held a hand to Eunmi.

"Welcome aboard Jaejoong's fantasy yacht." he flashed a killer smile.

Eunmi giggled and took his hand and let him lead her to the main deck of the yacht. Her eyes rounded in surprise.

The entire deck was filled with pink and white balloons and ribbons. A single table was placed in the middle with candle sticks and a heart shaped cake.

Eunmi gasped. "You did all these?"

Jaejoong grinned and pulled he seat out for her. Eunmi blushed and sat down.

Jaejoong bit his lips nervously and pushed the cake to her. "Eat."

Eunmi blinked. "The whole thing?" she gasped.

"Just eat." Jaejoong urged.

Eunmi shrugged and used the knife to cut the cake. The knife collided with a hard object and Eunmi stopped in surprise. "There's something inside." she gasped.

Jaejoong smiled. "See what it is."

Eunmi cut the cake opened and found herself staring at a diamond ring embedded in the white vanilla chocolate cake. "A ring?" her eyes rounded.

Jaejoong plucked the ring out of the cake and kneeled down in front of her. Eunmi blinked, feeling tears gathering behind her eyes.

"Eunmi ah, Park Eunmi." he called gently. "You have no idea how you've caught my heart, and you refused to return it no matter what."

Eunmi blushed. "I know I've been a playboy and a spoilt brat all along, but I have changed all because of you. There is no other girl I want to be with." he continued sincerely.

"I cannot picture my future without you or with any other girl." he confessed. "So Park Eunmi," he looked up, staring into her eyes. "This is Kim Jaejoong's final step, the step no other girl has ever reached. Will you marry me?"

Eunmi broke into tears. "Babo! Babo Joongie!!!" she cried.

She began hitting his chest and sank on her knees. Jaejoong clutched her shoulders tightly and worriedly. "You... Don't want to?" he croaked.

Eunmi threw her arms round Jaejoong and sobbed against his chest. "I'm not even worth your being nice to me! And you even want to marry me..." she sobbed.

Jaejoong chuckled and caressed her cheek. "No. You're the one I'm not worthy of." he leaned in and captured her lips.

Eunmi pressed her palms against his chest and closed her eyes. Never had she imagined the ahjuma self of her would end up with such a handsome and perfect guy like Kim Jaejoong.

They broke apart and Jaejoong held out the ring. "So will you marry me Park Eunmi?" he smiled foolishly.

"Yes." Eunmi smiled. "A MILLION TIMES YES!!!"

Jaejoong chuckled and carried her bridal style to the bottom floor of the yacht. He placed her gently on the bed and began kissing every part of her face.

"You have a bed here?" Eunmi blinked in surprise.

Jaejoong chuckled and pulled of his shirt. "Of course. We have to continue what we were doing earlier don't we?" he smirked.

Eunmi blushed but she soon forgot about it and was immersed in their love.

...

"YAH ALIEN AHJUMA!! You're wearing such a cute pair of !"

"KIM JAEJOONG!!!!"



--------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHE

I smell a sequel(:

Anyone likes Block B? *hint hint*

CLICK BELOW!!

ALIEN AHJUMA'S SEDUCTION TECHNIQUES [CLICK]

See you there! <3