Heir Party

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong squeezed Eunmi's hand that was on his arm lightly. He threw her a reassuring smile.

"It's going to be fine." he smiled.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks and wrinkled her nose. She didn't believe him again.

"I don't want to come here." she whined. "I don't belong here."

"And you want Seunghyun to bring you here? And you don't want me to bring you." Jaejoong glared at her.

Eunmi pursed her lips. "I realized that I don't belong with people like Seunghyun or you. I shouldn't have come."

Eunmi turned to go when Jaejoong grabbed on to her arm and turned her around.

"Have you even looked into the mirror carefully? You're beautiful. Stunning." Jaejoong searched her eyes. "You're more beautiful than any other girl here okay? Believe in yourself."

Eunmi nodded and took his hand once again. Together, they entered the ballroom.

All eyes were on them as soon as they entered. One need not need to look hard to realize that Eunmi was the most breath-takingly beautiful woman of the night.

Heirs there had expectations of Jaejoong's partner. He was the number one flirt after all. All girls would want him. He had a whole range of beautiful girls to choose from.

Once a year when the Heir Party was held, Heirs would strive to bring a partner even more beautiful than Jaejoong's.

However, this year, they didn't even have a chance to fight. His partner was the prettiest of all the partners he had brought before. Her innocence shown through, with elegance the other s didn't not possess.

"Where did Jaejoong find such a beauty?" all of them whispered.

Jaejoong smiled at Eunmi and squeezed her hand. "You're the prettiest here. I told you so."

Eunmi smiled and began to loosen up. She still gripped on Jaejoong's arm tightly, but he could feel her enjoying herself in the ambience.

"Jaejoong! You outdid yourself once again!" Hyunjoong came over and patted his back. "Who is this pretty lady?"

"Hi I'm Park Eunmi." Eunmi smiled.

"If Jaejoong doesn't want you, you can come find me any time!" Hyun Joong joked easily.

"Yah! She's mine." Jaejoong slapped his pal's arm and sent him a glare.

Hyunjoong raised both his hands up in defeat. "All right man! Chill! Just joking! Wow I should really buck up and get a better partner shouldn't I?"

Hyunjoong shot a glance at his ty partner who was flirting with other heirs. Jaejoong chuckled. "You totally should."

"I'm envious." Huunjoong pouted. "You have such a gorgeous Eunmi and Seunghyun has Bom!"

Jaejoong felt Eunmi freeze and he held her waist closer to him.

"Hey there they are!" Hyunjoong pointed. "Whoohoo! Hey Seunghyun! Over here!"

TOP came over immediately with Bom and looked at Eunmi up and down. "Wow Jae! New girl?" he asked. "I saw you kissing one just yesterday! Now you've changed?"

Jaejoong shot him a stern look and gripped Eunmi's waist tighter. "She's the same girl as yesterday. Say hi Eunmi."

"Hi Seunghyun Oppa." Eunmi smiled and waved meekly.

TOP's eyes bulged out of his sockets and he took a double look at Eunmi from head to toe once again. "PARK EUNMI?! Wow!" he gasped.

Eunmi smiled awkwardly. Jaejoong smirked. "You didn't know she had it in her did you."

TOP gaped at Eunmi and turned to Jaejoong. "Totally. "he said seriously. "And anyway, she's your girl now?!"

"No I'm not." Eunmi struggled out of Jaejoong's grip.

"Yes you are." Jaejoong pulled her nearer again.

"Hehe lovers spit Jae?" Bom teased.

"We aren't lovers." Eunmi stepped away quickly.

"Yah Park Eunmi!" Jaejoong growled, although he could not deny.

"Wow Jaejoong you seem to love this one a lot!" Hyunjoong observed.

Eunmi's eyes widened and she fiddled in her bag. "What are you looking for?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

"My phone." Eunmi mumbled. "Aha!" she whipped it out.

" Jaejoong, do you love me?" Eunmi asked seriously with no hint of humor in her eyes.

"Hell no." Jaejoong spat.

Eunmi pouted in disappointment and kept her phone. *I thought he fell for me already... Humphs.*