Cheering L.Joe up

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi peeked up at L.Joe and noticed the strange solemn expression still on his face.

"Hey Jane Austen is my new favorite writer!" she exclaimed.

"..."

"Byunghun Oppa I'm actually an alien!"

"..."

"Byunghun Oppa Your pants split!"

"..."

Eunmi frowned. What was wrong with her beloved Byunghun Oppa?

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!" she shouted in his ear.

L.Joe jumped, startled. "What? I can hear you know, no need to shout."

Eunmi puffed her cheeks. "You didn't hear me when I was talking all along.. Oppa, is something bothering you?"

L.Joe sighed inwardly. *Of course. I'm so afraid that Jaejoong will manage to catch your heart.*

"It's nothing." L.Joe smiled and patted her head.

Eunmi pouted, knowing that L.Joe lied. "Oppa, do you want to go somewhere today?" she asked.

"Don't you need to work?" L.Joe asked, surprised.

"No." Eunmi shook her head. "Anyway I want to cheer Oppa up!"

L.Joe smiled. "Then let's go to the library. You like it there. Or should we go to the art gallery? The last time we went there you seemed very excited."

Eunmi frowned. "It's where you want to go now where I like to go Oppa! Let's go somewhere you want to go."

L.Joe smiled widely. "Anywhere is fine. Let's just take a stroll round the city." he smiled and caressed Eunmi's cheek. "But before that, go home and change."

Eunmi looked up at him curiously. "Why? Can't I go like this?" she gestured to her ahjuma outfit.

"I want to see the pretty you Jaejoong got to see." L.Joe said in a soft voice.

Eunmi nodded. "If that's what makes Byunghun Oppa happy, then we'll do it."



L.Joe's jaw dropped when Eunmi walked out.

iu1.jpg  
"You look... You look amazing!" L.Joe gasped.

His heart skipped a beat and he fixed his gaze on her. He knew she was beautiful at heart, but he didn't know she was that beautiful outside as well!

Eunmi blushed softly. "Let's go then Oppa!"

She hopped off and L.Joe caught up with her, not taking his gaze off her the whole time.

They arrived at a nearby shopping street and walked side by side. "Woah Byunghun Oppa look at that!" Eunmi exclaimed and ran over. L.Joe chuckled softly and followed her.

"How much is this?" Eunmi asked, pointing at the freshly baked bun.

The 20 something lad saw Eunmi and his eyes bulged out. "Huh?" he asked, his eyes almost forming heart shapes like in comics. "I'll give them to you free."

Eunmi stared back. "Huh?"

The shopkeeper ruffled his hair. "I'll give then to you free so.. Will you give me your number?"

"No she won't." L.Joe came over and whipped out his wallet. "I'll pay for her."

The shopkeeper stared at him. A nerd and a gorgeous lady together? They don't match at all!

He grumbled and packed a bun for Eunmi. "Come again soon." he smiled.

L.Joe glared at him and whisked Eunmi away instantly. *Eunmi being so pretty isn't such a good thing.* he thought deeply. *I guess it's time to shed my nerdy appearance.*

Eunmi spazzed over the freshly baked fragrant bun and prepared to take a big bite. She stopped and glanced at L.Joe.

She smiled and tore half of it to him. "Here Oppa! When I eat I'll be happy so if you eat you'll be happy too!"

L.Joe took it and ruffled her hair.

*It doesn't matter what I do. If I'm with you, I'm happy.* L.Joe smiled.