Alien Ahjuma Step 10

Seducing him in 10 steps

"What should we call the tortoise?" Eunmi tapped her chin and thought deeply.

"Mark? Peter?" she pondered. "AHHHHH! I know! Jaejoong junior!"

Jaejoong nearly crashed the car into the street lights. "Don't insult the real Jaejoong junior like this!" he scoffed.

Eunmi blinked, not understanding. "Ah I know! We'll call it Mrs Turbie!" she clapped happily.

"I'll take care of Mr Turbie and you'll take care of Mrs Turbie!" she smile gleefully.

Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "That's better than Jaejoong junior. It's like a couple pet. I like it." he smiled.

They reached her house in no time and Jaejoong invited himself in. "Eh? Aren't you going home?" Eunmi asked, surprised.

"Can't I sit for a while in my girlfriend's house?" he smirked. He patted his lap. "Come sit here."

Eunmi went over and sat next to him. Jaejoong frowned and lifted her up, placing her on his lap and wrapping his arms round her waist so that she could lean on his chest and not escape.

"You know..." Jaejoong whispered. "I was wondering when you were going to seduce me with step 10?"

Eunmi reddened and tried to wriggle away. Jaejoong held her back. "Why are you embarrassed? It's not like we haven't kissed before!"

PARK EUNMI STEP 10: KISS HIM

"It's different!" Eunmi protested and pouted.

Jaejoong chuckled and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I want you to kiss me! I want you to initiate the kiss!" he teased.

Eunmi remained silent, having an internal war. *Why did I write that step 10 in the first place!*

Jaejoong spun her round to face him. "Step 10." he grinned expectantly.

Eunmi took a deep breath and pressed her lips on his gently. She retracted her head to break the kiss but Jaejoong held it in place.

His heart was beating in an irregular fashion. Never had he thought a girl taking the initiative to kiss him would make him so insanely excited.

He smiled and nipped softly at her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She didn't understand the concept of kissing yet and was still closed.

Jaejoong chuckled softly and broke off. "Youre so innocent babe." he kissed her nose.

Eunmi blinked. She thought she was rather dirty already with all the kissing they have done today.

Jaejoong carried her bridal style into the toilet and placed her by the Bathtub.

"Wash up okay? I'll meet you in a while." he pecked her lips.

Eunmi nodded and watched as Jaejoong went out. Once he was gone, her fingers travelled to her lips and she touched them dreamily.

"KYAAAHHH HE LOVES ME!!" she squealed.

Jaejoong chuckled as he heard Eunmi squeal in the bathroom. "She's so insanely cute." he muttered.

He went to the spare toilet to wash up and went to wait for her in her bedroom. "She really made me fall for her with those stupid steps of hers." Jaejoong chuckled softly.

Eunmi entered her bedroom and was surprised to find Jaejoong waiting for her topless.

She looked away awkwardly. "Aren't you going home yet? Why don't you put on a shirt?"

Jaejoong grinned. "I'm staying over tonight and I like sleeping topless." he teased.

Eunmi's eyes widened. "Staying over? You have your own house so why stay over?" she asked.

Jaejoong pulled her on to the bed and snuggled close to her. "I want to spend every minute with you. As funny as it seems, I'm afraid when I wake up you'll start treating me like you don't like me again. I want to see you next to me when I wake up." he said softly.

Eunmi softened and wrapped her arms round Jaejoong's waist. "You smell nice!" she commented.

Jaejoong chuckled and took a deep whiff of het hair. "You too."

He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Park Eunmi."

By then, Eunmi ha already fallen asleep and was snoring slightly. Jaejoong chuckled and bent down to peck her lips.

"You wouldn't believe how insanely in love with you I am now." he whispered.