Ahjuma Step 5: Part 2

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK were in the cafeteria using lunch.

"Omo did you see Eunmi today? She looks so ridiculous! Like she's acting like Jane Austen or something!" Junsu squealed.

"And she even waved at me like she was going for Miss Korea!" Yoochun guffawed.

"Yah don't be like that!" Changmin frowned. "I liked her hat!"

Yunho knocked the maknae's head. "That's only because there are fruits hanging from it you greedy hungry bottomless pit!"

Jaejoong chuckled softly and caught Eunmi's eye. For once, she wasn't eating with L.Joe and by herself. She signaled for him to go to her.

Jaejoong got up, confused and sat opposite her. "What's up?"

"I requested thou to come, to seek companionship while enjoying my fine dining." she smiled.

Jaejoong's jaw dropped open. *Alien ahjuma... Are you seriously that determined to cause my jaw to drop until it is officially not a part of my body?*

"Oh oookkkkaaayyyyy???" Jaejoong said unsurely.

Eunmi smiled and scooped her soup. She didn't bend down as usual to gulp it down, but tried to balance the spoon at the 20 cm way from the bowl to .

*DRIP DRIP DRIP*

By the time the spoon reached , it was empty.

Eunmi frowned. *The book said that women shouldn't bring their heads to the spoon but the spoon to their mouths. But why is it so difficult? I can't drink anything at all!*

Jaejoong chuckled and pushed the bowl nearer to her. "May if the bowl was nearer you'd be able to drink at least a drop of soup?" he teased.

Jaejoong looked at her, expecting her to pout of glare at him, but what he saw was a face of ultimate calm. He raised a brow, surprised.

*How I wish I can pour this soup on Jaejoong's head now!!!!* Eunmi raged in her head but kept her cool.

Jaejoong noticed her drinking only the mushroom soup but eating nothing else. "Yah Park Eunmi. Aren't you eating anything else?"

Eunmi smiled gently and used a tissue to dab at . Only that it smudged her red lipstick.

"I'm not hungry." she smiled with Jaejoong staring at the smudge that was grabbing all his attention.

He pointed at . "You have something here."

Eunmi looked startled and grabbed the tissue again. She wiped her lips furiously, until Jaejoong almost thought her lips would crumble under such brutal force.

Jaejoong almost burst into laughter when the tissue left . What was left was a massive mess of red all around her lips.

It made her lips look like they were three times bigger than before, thus degrading her into a clown.

"Aigoo Eunmi ah..." Jaejoong chuckled softly and took the tissue from her.

He gently wiped the side of the mouth when Eunmi snatched the tissue away from him.

"A lady with handle her own mess." she stated firmly, and tried to wipe again, only to spread the red mess even further.

Jaejoong raised a brow and looked at her strangely. "What's up with you today?"

"I will handle my own mess. Thou can rest your worried heart." Eunmi declared.

Jaejoong chuckled softly at her stubbornness and took the tissue from her again.

"And a real gentle man will help a damsel in... A mess" he teased.

Eunmi pouted but she let him clean her up. His touch was soft and gentle, like he was sincere and truly caring for her.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose, unhappy with her lady like results.

* I must persevere with this!* she thought firmly. *Aja Aja!*

Jaejoong gulped when she smiled creepily at him. "What?"

Eunmi grinned. *Time for part 2!*