Why aren't there any reactions?

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Hyung! Now that you've gotten her number, when are you going to make your move?" Junsu asked enthusiastically.

Jaejoong smirked and twirled his blackberry in his hands.

"Don't you know my steps well enough Dolphin boy?" Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Jaejoong step two: get her number and take your time. So don't expect me calling her anytime soon."

"Wow Hyung that's a good one! Gotta take that down.." Changmin whipped out his notebook and wrote it down intently.

"She'll be waiting day and night for my call, clutching her phone and glancing at it every few seconds." Jaejoong imagined.

"She wants to call me first, but as a girl, she will be shy." he continued. "She is torn between her pride and her desire. She spends the next few night's without a wink of sleep. You will soon see her with dark circles under her eyes.

Finally, she gives in to temptation. The temptation of the heavenly sin, Kim Jaejoong.

She texts me. Struggling to seem like she doesn't care, but eager to contact me, she types: Hi I'm Eunmi, do you remember me?

When I've finally received her text, it will be time to take action.

This, is Kim Jaejoong's strategy." Jaejoong ended grandly.

The rest of DBSK stared at him, mouth agape.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* they burst into applause.

"Hyung! That was awesome!" Yoochun thumped Jaejoong's back. "Changmin! Did you get all of that down?"

Changmin looked up from his notebook which he had been writing furiously on. "Can't you repeat it Hyung? I couldn't catch it!"

"Stupid!" Junsu whacked their heads. "I've recorded all of that down!!!"

"Woah really?" Yunho shrieked. "Send it to me!!"

Jaejoong smirked and glanced at his phone. *I'll be waiting for your text soon Park Eunmi.*


1st day

Jaejoong glared intensely at Eunmi and L.Joe, completely ignoring the hoards of girls flooding by his side.

Eunmi was eating her noodles happily, and even waving her hands about expressing how delicious it was.

L.Joe chuckled and ruffled her hair. He transferred more noodles from his bowl to his and fed her, wiping the soup that stained he side of .

"Pffft. That's so old school." Jaejoong scoffed.

"Hey hasn't your prey texted you since yesterday?" Yunho asked.

"She's resisting temptation. She'll text me soon." Jaejoong said surely.



2nd day

Jaejoong hid behind the pillar and sneaked a peek.

Eunmi was totally engrossed in a book and didn't notice him.

She walked on, not looking up from her book and crashed into the wall.

"Owwww!" Jaejoong winced. "That's gotta hurt!"

Eunmi crawled up immediately as if wasn't much of a bother and walked away, her nose still buried in the book.

*Woah. She's the nerd of the century.* Jaejoong raised his brows.

Eunmi continued reading like that was no other care in the world. Aka, not receiving Kim Jaejoong's call.

Jaejoong furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth.



3rd day

Eunmi puffed her cheeks, irritated by the challenging math sum. She bit the end of her pencil and furrowed her eyebrows, deep in thought.

Jaejoong spied on her from the back.

*Aha! You're angry why I haven't called yet!* he smiled.

Eunmi racked her brains.

"Ah! The answer is so simple!" She exclaimed happily and began writing the answer.

Jaejoong gaped at her, totally nonchalant about the fact that he, Kim Jaejoong, hasn't contacted her since she gave him her number.

"Park Eunmi you're hiding your feelings well." Jaejoong wrinkled his nose.

(TO BE CONTINUED)